collapse

Donate

Become a 2017/18 AZXC Supporting Member just Click the Donate button.

* Calendar

December 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

Upcoming Events

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

* Newest Member

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 23
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
goto AZXC

Go To AZXC

goto AZTC

GoTo AZFC

GoTo AZPC

Forum Chatbox

Refresh History
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Seems like a good deal not sure if it is some one on here: [link]
    December 15, 2017, 11:53:37 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): Definitely breaker bar...
    December 15, 2017, 08:27:59 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): No, Thats best acomplished with a breaaker bar and a wrench.
    December 14, 2017, 09:02:10 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: You think it will bust the lower shock bolts loose?
    December 14, 2017, 08:51:05 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): I have a 3/8 drive Milwaukee cordless impact
    December 14, 2017, 08:47:31 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: @PitSnipe what size is your?
    December 14, 2017, 08:46:22 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): cant help ya there.
    December 14, 2017, 08:29:38 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: @PitSnipe prefer 1/2 as I wanna do the suspension on the truck. But if  3/8 will work...
    December 14, 2017, 08:14:55 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): 3/8 or 1/2 ?
    December 14, 2017, 05:45:19 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Anyone have a good cordless impact gun I could borrow for a few days?
    December 14, 2017, 01:59:48 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): Happy Holidays!
    December 13, 2017, 09:56:41 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): Post up if you can meet up at Coffee & Crawlers tomorrow! Don't forget a new unwrapped toy to enter special drawing.
    December 08, 2017, 06:02:36 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Has anyone done the Diamond Creek Road to the bottom of the Grand Canyon?
    December 05, 2017, 08:52:10 AM
  • XterrasNameIsMolly (Justin): I have nothing to do, but I would be happy to assist / host a mod day if interested (south phoenix)
    December 05, 2017, 08:47:14 AM
  • DBAX: Picked up a pop up camper (used) this weekend, thinking an axle flip will be a good thing. Also thinking, I've never flipped an axle..
    December 04, 2017, 01:28:38 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: I would be interested in a mod day and helping others. I have some Pro 4x suspension that needs to go in...
    December 04, 2017, 08:15:24 AM
  • Thupertrooper (Victor): I can try hosting a mod day in the east valley if we have some interested to help out
    December 01, 2017, 09:59:52 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): As soon as i get my bolts i can have a mod day
    December 01, 2017, 02:23:19 PM
  • m.sainz12: also whens the next mod day
    November 30, 2017, 05:48:21 PM
  • m.sainz12: no not yet! he wont text me back :(
    November 30, 2017, 05:48:03 PM

Author Topic: 42nd Annual Mighty Mud Mania - Jun 10th  (Read 428 times)

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
  • "He who laughs last, laughs last."
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
42nd Annual Mighty Mud Mania - Jun 10th
« on: June 06, 2017, 08:05:15 AM »
This is great family fun, and all they ask is a food donation for attending. Donations of non-perishable food items will be accepted to benefit the Vista del Camino food bank. Adults have a really crazy course that you have to pay for, my wife did that once. Fast passes are good to have if you have kids over 6, or they'll spend most of the day in the sun and not much fun. Hopefully there will not be heat warnings.

I don't think we will do fast passes, but we will pre-register the kids (New Option This Year), because previous years you had to register once getting there and that took some time and it was a confusing line queue.

Event Info

Mighty Mud Mania offers muddy obstacles for people of all ages and ability levels. We even offer non-muddy activities for those who prefer not to get muddy! The event includes the Original Mud course, Mini Mud, Muddy Tot, Mudville, Extreme course, and Inflatable Slide Arena. The event is FREE to attend and all courses are free for anyone 0 – 17. For more information visit www.scottsdaleaz.gov search "Mighty Mud Mania"

The event includes “The Original Mud Obstacle Course,” a footrace for 7 to 12 year olds with obstacles and mud pits as deep as 5 feet to run, jump and crawl through; ropes to swing on into mud, a slide to go down, and a tube dive that children dive through into a pit of mud.

The Extreme course will have similar obstacles, more challenging, for 13 years and older. The “Mini Mud Course” is for children 4 to 6 years old and new this year “The Muddy Tot” will provide fun for children 1 to 3. Participants 6 and under can also participate in “Mudville” a “town” destined to provide a mighty muddy good time. The event also includes inflatable water slides, inflatable activities, food vendors, open play mud pits, sponsor area, and wash stations.

We’re excited to announce some new additions to this year’s event!

We’re excited to announce that for the first time ever, Mighty Mud Mania will allow pre-registration for the child participants. How does it work? Go to our online registration site. You will need to sign up each child attending the event individually, and complete an online waiver for each of them. Then starting May 22nd, you can go to one of our three packet pick up locations, show your receipt and receive your event packet including your child wristbands. Then just show up the day of the event with your wristbands on and jump into all the fun action. Pick up locations include McDowell Mountain Ranch Park, Chaparral Park and Eldorado Park. To pre-register click here.

We’re excited to announce that for the first time ever, Fast Passes are available for sale for the Original and Extreme Courses.  Each pass can be used only once and is valid from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Buy your pass soon, as there are only 500 passes available for the event.
Click here to see my rig.  Get your AZXC/AZTC/AZFC Forum Decals here  VinylTats!

Offline pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
  • "He who laughs last, laughs last."
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
Re: 42nd Annual Mighty Mud Mania - Jun 10th
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 06:37:32 AM »
We're trying to leave the house by 730 ish to be there sometime after 8am. We'll be stopping at Coffee & Crawlers first.
Click here to see my rig.  Get your AZXC/AZTC/AZFC Forum Decals here  VinylTats!

Copyright ©2015 Arizona Xterra Club The Nissan names, logos and slogans are registered trademarks of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd and is no way affiliated with this site. All posts are the property of the posters and are not the responsibility of the Arizona Xterra Club, it's affiliates, web hosts or associated companies.