collapse

Donate

Become a 2017/18 AZXC Supporting Member just Click the Donate button.

* Calendar

October 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Newest Member

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 31
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
goto AZXC

Go To AZXC

goto AZTC

GoTo AZFC

GoTo AZPC

Forum Chatbox

Refresh History
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): I mounted two yesterday and the other three will arrive today
    Today at 11:01:10 AM
  • remo1991(Brent): pictures
    Today at 09:38:53 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): These mud terrains look awesome
    Today at 09:07:24 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): I got a good deal on the Mastercraft Courser MXT from work. I blew a tire and slided another at CANVAZ. My duratracs were getting low already so I jumped on the new tires. I stayed with the 285/75R16
    Today at 09:06:53 AM
  • DBAX: 5 new tires is always fun. What'd you go w/ Kyle?
    Today at 07:52:29 AM
  • XTiki: I'll clean the tent out next weekend.  ha
    Yesterday at 09:20:48 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): I got 5 new tires today
    Yesterday at 05:47:13 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): Did you get it fixed?
    Yesterday at 04:32:36 PM
  • Hammer (Avi): It was a great weekend, we decided to stop in flag instead of going home, but now its back to work and real life
    Yesterday at 02:24:37 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): Coffee & Crawlers is every 2nd Saturday.
    October 16, 2017, 03:31:12 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): Just finished unloading my X. Still smells like smoke.
    October 16, 2017, 10:05:42 AM
  • Thupertrooper (Victor): CANVAZ was a blast still haven't fully unloaded the truck.
    October 16, 2017, 08:47:00 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): Got homenfrom CANVAZ at 730pm. Was so tired we all took a shower and went to bed. Now to unpack the X and clean it up. It was a great weekend. Thanks to all that attended. We didn't get a final rig count but it was somewhere in the ballpark of 26.
    October 16, 2017, 07:42:12 AM
  • Forrest: How often does coffee and crawlers happen?
    October 13, 2017, 04:00:15 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): First day of CANVAZ 2017!
    October 13, 2017, 06:41:09 AM
  • Thupertrooper (Victor): I was trying to get everything ready since Wednesday but couldnt get my rig aligned so friday morning it is for me. Ill post my actual departure to meet up with some of you guys
    October 12, 2017, 06:53:36 AM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Well I am now the owner of a 2nd Gen Xterra.
    October 12, 2017, 06:48:48 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): Depends though, I'm waiting on some details before I can set a final departing time.
    October 11, 2017, 07:27:21 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): I plan to drive up no later than Friday morning.
    October 11, 2017, 07:26:49 PM
  • XTiki: Want to make Secret Pass run at noon.
    October 11, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

Author Topic: BlakeKat 05 Xterra New Member  (Read 1251 times)

Blakekat

BlakeKat 05 Xterra New Member
« on: February 07, 2013, 11:02:36 AM »
Hello Guys / Gals -
My name is Blake, I live in Chandler, AZ. I have an 05 Xterra S 4x4. No mods yet except for a Double-Din and 2- 10" Subs. I am thinking about becoming a supporting member after I go to my first meet and see how it goes. Looking to meet some good new friends! Also I am ready to start modding! Planning on doing the Revtek Lift with 285s on stock rims. I like the winch mount that attaches to the stock bumper just need to figure that out. Also want to be able to mount gas/water cans to stock roof rack and attach a shovel and hi-lift. Still need to paint all my plastics and do some other minor things. Let me know if anyone else needs to paint i would love to get some help since i have not done it. Hammer also recommended i change out my radiator since i have not done that. My first question is this... i am looking for the stock xterra first aid kit? Anyone know where i can get this for a reasonable price? i am also looking for the Garmin GPS that fits the 05 Xterra i cant find it?!? Hopefully i will meet you guys soon. I wont make Tuscon so have a safe trip.

11Pro4X

Re: BlakeKat 05 Xterra New Member
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 11:32:46 AM »
Welcome to AZXC/AZFC/AZTC

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 12:53:55 PM »
Welcome to the club, glad to have you on board.  Hope to see you at an event soon!   
PRG Advanced lift
Xoskel Sliders and Roof Rack
Full skids

Offline Rev

• Rev & VP of AZXC
  • Rev Rev, Vroom Vroom
    • StreetQuest
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 12:59:24 PM »
Welcome to the club! ;D

Those kit bags are a little pricey, but here's the best place I've seen to get one:
Shift Nissan Parts
It's about $72 there, which is still $10 cheaper than CourtesyParts.com and being that Shift Parts is run by Boulder Nissan who sponsors our club there's a 5% coupon we can use that they have posted in their sponsor section.

I'm actually needing one of those myself ;D

I just bedlined my bumpers last month and I love the look. I only have a few more parts that I still want to paint like the door handles, wiper cowel, and emblems. I'm thinking of bedlining the whole roof panel too... I outta photoshop it and see what it would look like...

Anyway, glad to have you around and hope to meet you at an event sometime ;D

Offline jddirty

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 06:51:02 AM »
The xterra kit is nice but you could build or find another kit with better/more components for less.  The challenge is finding the bag to fit the area.  I have seen some guys from the new x build their own and modify the space with different mounting. If if can find the link i will post it.  Cabelas spring catalog had some huge kits for about 69.99, that was four 4 people for 1 week.  Good luck with the plastics, I am not there yet but will be soon.  oh and i forgot, welcome.

Offline Rev

• Rev & VP of AZXC
  • Rev Rev, Vroom Vroom
    • StreetQuest
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 08:38:57 AM »
The xterra kit is nice but you could build or find another kit with better/more components for less.

It's true, I use a $10 Craftsman tool bag for my first aid kit - it's bigger than the standard Xterra kit bag, and I was able to fill it with a much more complete set of first aid supplies for less than the $80. I have it strapped to the back of the back seat right now with bungie cords, which works, but I think it would be nice to have the stock one to fill in that space too. ;D