AZ Trail Info > AZ Trail Info

State Land use Permit

<< < (3/4) > >>

AZ-Ted:

--- Quote from: PitSnipe (Kyle) on July 09, 2015, 09:25:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hammer (Avi) on July 09, 2015, 09:13:30 PM ---Updated link on OP, apparently it changed this year.

--- End quote ---

What changed this year?

--- End quote ---

I think Avi was referring to the URL.

I went to the office earlier this year (March or April), and the process for purchasing a permit at the counter was no different from last year.

pinchel (Rob):
Individual or Family permit?

PitSnipe (Kyle):
I always get the family. That way I have an extra one in case someone doesn't

Chuy:

--- Quote from: PitSnipe (Kyle) on July 10, 2015, 08:10:16 AM ---I always get the family. That way I have an extra one in case someone doesn't

--- End quote ---

I picked up one a couple of weeks ago too, no wait as always. Im still not 100% how the family permit works since they give you two hang tags. What if I have 4 adults in each car?

FYI, first time in my life last year I actually knew someone who received a trespassing ticket for not having one. Apparently its becoming more enforced than in the past, and aparently some places have checkpoints for the permit. This year was the first time I had ever seen a STL permit required sign too, where previously there was no signs in the past.

PitSnipe (Kyle):

--- Quote from: Chuy on July 10, 2015, 06:20:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: PitSnipe (Kyle) on July 10, 2015, 08:10:16 AM ---I always get the family. That way I have an extra one in case someone doesn't

--- End quote ---

I picked up one a couple of weeks ago too, no wait as always. Im still not 100% how the family permit works since they give you two hang tags. What if I have 4 adults in each car?

FYI, first time in my life last year I actually knew someone who received a trespassing ticket for not having one. Apparently its becoming more enforced than in the past, and aparently some places have checkpoints for the permit. This year was the first time I had ever seen a STL permit required sign too, where previously there was no signs in the past.

--- End quote ---

The permit is so the car not the occupants. They do the family deal in case you have to cars.
Also to run some trails you have to have a permit. That's why I got one a few years back. In the last year everything around the White Tanks and some area around lake pleasant has gone to STL. Total bummer too. They are trying to keep people out of these areas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version