Club Information > Club Xcursion Information

AZ Game and Fish OutDoor Expo March 23&24

(1/13) > >>

11Pro4X:
AZXC will be displaying a vehicle and getting our name out to the AZ outdoor community.  I am heading up this project as Avi will be out of town.

Saturday, March 23
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.   

&
Sunday, March 24
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Ben Avery Shooting Facility
4044 W. Black Canyon Blvd., Phoenix

Exit I-17 at Carefree Highway, go west mile and follow the signs
Admission and parking are FREE!

http://www.azgfd.gov/outdoor_recreation/showcase.shtml

What we need from AZXC Members.  The booth needs to be staffed Saturday March 23 from 0800-1700 and Sunday March 24 from 0800-1600.  I will be there both days but will need help.  Please post up what days and times you are willing to help out.

This will be a great avenue to talk about the Nissan Trucks and get our name out there!!

Who will be at the booth this weekend

Saturday:
Marcin (11Pro4X)
Vince (Slapshotking09)
Tony (Tacomatosis04)
Shawn (Thetaxguy)

Sunday:
Marcin (11Pro4X)
JD (jddirty)
Rosie
Jared (AzWhite01)

jddirty:
I will let you know, I am nearby and would probably be able to help out for some morning hours depending on my wife's work schedule..

11Pro4X:

--- Quote from: jddirty on February 28, 2013, 06:47:27 PM ---I will let you know, I am nearby and would probably be able to help out for some morning hours depending on my wife's work schedule..

--- End quote ---

Thanks JD!  Set-up is Friday 0700-1900 or Saturday from 0600-0800.  I will also need help staffing the booth!

Slapshotking09:
Gonna try to swing this. I get back from San Diego the night before. Tony is trying to come down too.

Thetaxguy:
I'm in to staff the booth on Saturday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version