Club Information > Volunteer Opportunities

Table Mesa Cleanup - Apr 6th, 2013

<< < (2/5) > >>

mjepps72:
I'd like to help out as well.  Is getting there 2wd friendly?  Anyone else going from the Mesa area let me know, maybe I can follow you out. 

07offroadx:
I was for sure going until my family decided we might go camping. So I don't know what the plan is yet. That's my last full weekend in AZ so we will see. But as of right now I'm not going anymore :/

AZ-Ted:

--- Quote from: mjepps72 on March 28, 2013, 12:46:39 PM ---I'd like to help out as well.  Is getting there 2wd friendly?  Anyone else going from the Mesa area let me know, maybe I can follow you out. 

--- End quote ---

Yes, the road to the staging area is a graded dirt road.  There are several good trails out there that are easily ran in 2WD (in dry conditions).  There are also some very challenging trails for the 4WDs - some of which are only doable with a dedicated rock crawler.

Hammer (Avi):
I will be there, if anyone is coming and has AZXC shirts, please wear them.  Also, if you still need to get a shirt you paid for, this is a great opportunity to meet up with me and get your shirt.  Hope to see a lot of people out to help keep these trails open to OHV vehicles. 

mjepps72:
I can do at least a couple hours in the morning so I should be out there by 0800.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version