General Discussion > How To / DIY

Head Light Mod

(1/1)

07offroadx:
This is without the Headlights on because I couldn't get a clear picture. Will add pictures of them in the daylight tomorrow. Uses stock daytimer bulbs but the headlight bulb is completely different. Now I have to get new HID bulbs because the old ones won't work with the new housings. Let me know what you think. I will let you know how to get them if you're interested.

mjepps72:
Looks good man.  I like the halos, my wife's Highlander came with that same style.  I like those.

remo1991(Brent):
Just to let you they look great. Now to the nitty gritty and sorry in advance for the questions. Any tricks on installing them? You had mentioned you needed to get new HID which type does this kit require? Were did you get them and how much are they. I'm wiring challenged with that said do you think I would have any problems? Oops almost forgot are they brighter? That's it for now hahaha

Thanks
Brent 

07offroadx:
Installing was easy. Uses stock harness and everything all you have to do is tap into the daytime lights which the kit comes with instructions on that. For the HID part i have to get new bulbs because the HIDs i had before dont fit anymore its a different design. And with this kit its like a chevy. You a hugh beam bulb and a low beam bulb instead of just one dual filament bulb. So the HID part gets a little trickier and I havent gotten that far yet. Probably wont have that figured out before I ship out.

Rev:
I always thought those style lights were cool, way to go! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version