(1/3) > >>

Shift_Decimate:
Username: Shift_Decimate
Year: 2011
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier Crew-Cab
Trim: PRO-4X 6Speed Manual Tranny
Color:Super Black

Performance: Volant CAI, Amsoil OE Motor Oil.

Audio: Aux jack for my IPhone.

Interior: None.

Exterior: Nissan Factory Window Deflectors, Bed Divider, and Class III Receiver Hitch.

Drivetrain: None.

Suspension & Tires: 265/75/16 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO Tire's, and Nissan Factory Wheel Locks.

Armor: Factory Skid's.

Mods: Blacked-Out Headlights, Taillights, Third Brake Light, and Factory Wheels. De-badged Tailgate, removed mud flaps and front valance, and installed Zombie Hunter Nissan Burgers front and rear.

In Progress/On Order: Paint and Install Bio-Hazard Nissan Burger Center Cap Emblems. Spec stage 2+ clutch kit and JWT flywheel ordered (4/14/13).

Planed Future Mods This Year: Leer 100XL Truck Cap w/Roof Rack, CB Radio, and Complete Trail-gear Kit. This is the minimum I expect to afford this year after I finish tech school and find a job in late May.

The day I brought her home.

How she looks now.

First Dirt.

Randoms.

Christmas in Texas.

Hit 25k miles outside of Tucson on the way home

I'd put up the pics of how I blacked out all the lamps and wheels on my truck, but I can find them right now.

Rev:
Beautiful truck ;D

Did you black out the headlights or are they from a different trim?

Hammer (Avi):
He blacked them out but left crosses in them, interesting look.  Reminds me of that movie, John Carpenters Vampires for any of you that have seen it. 

Rev:
I gotta see this truck even more now ;D

Shift_Decimate:

--- Quote from: Rev on April 08, 2013, 10:07:28 AM ---Beautiful truck ;D

Did you black out the headlights or are they from a different trim?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the complement, I painted the inside of my headlights myself and tinted the tailights to be unique and "legal".

I also finally got my Volant CAI in today, can wait to install it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version