Club Information > Volunteer Opportunities

Deleted by OP

<< < (2/7) > >>

Hammer (Avi):

--- Quote from: 11Pro4X on July 02, 2013, 11:18:05 PM ---You're the president Avi come up with ideas for something.

Even of it's going to Costco and buying a bunch of cases of water and having a caravan of Xterras deliver the water to the camp site of the fire fighters that are still out there would be something!

Maybe instead of trying to blow all the funds for an AZXC party, make a sacrifice and donate it to these families!

As for other vehicle clubs in AZ that I know, the clubs donate lots of money to a charity of their choice and do 50/50 raffles for them.

Organize a trail run if some sorts with an entry fee of like 10 or 20 bucks and all money goes to the families. Get the Toyota and Jeep folks involved as well and make it and AZXC run to raise money for a good cause!

--- End quote ---

Ever hear the term monday morning quarterback?

Rosie:
Avi and Vince run the club just fine, yeah you ran it too for a time Marcin but it wasn't perfect then either just because you were in charge.

It's pretty bold to just come out and accuse AZXC of essentially not caring for the victims of the Yarnell Fire. Of course we care, but not all of us can help or donate or anything. Everybody is different. It doesn't change the fact that we all care because these sorts of events affect our club's activities. So don't accuse of us of not caring, it's a dick move. Those firefighters do more good than I ever have, I applaud them and feel for them and their families. Get off your high horse and quit telling us how to spend club money, in no way have we "blown the funds" on a party. Last I checked our club is also quite a bit smaller than the Jeep, Toyota, and other clubs out there in Arizona.

You say you want to stick around and enjoy AZXC still even though you sold your truck, then you post shit like this and start arguments and I really have no clue why you want to stay.

PitSnipe (Kyle):

--- Quote from: Rosie on July 03, 2013, 07:38:39 PM ---Avi and Vince run the club just fine, yeah you ran it too for a time Marcin but it wasn't perfect then either just because you were in charge.

It's pretty bold to just come out and accuse AZXC of essentially not caring for the victims of the Yarnell Fire. Of course we care, but not all of us can help or donate or anything. Everybody is different. It doesn't change the fact that we all care because these sorts of events affect our club's activities. So don't accuse of us of not caring, it's a dick move. Those firefighters do more good than I ever have, I applaud them and feel for them and their families. Get off your high horse and quit telling us how to spend club money, in no way have we "blown the funds" on a party. Last I checked our club is also quite a bit smaller than the Jeep, Toyota, and other clubs out there in Arizona.

You say you want to stick around and enjoy AZXC still even though you sold your truck, then you post shit like this and start arguments and I really have no clue why you want to stay.

--- End quote ---

I feel the same way as Rosie. I haven't been a part of the club for very long, but since I joined You Marcin stepped down for whatever reason and Avi took over. Avi has done a damn good job running the club. Since you stepped down and then sold your rig all I've seen on here from you is your bitching. Everyone is different and nobody is going to run the club the same way as you. This club has a lot of potential and Avi is leading it in the right direction.

Rosie:

--- Quote from: 11Pro4X on July 03, 2013, 08:06:47 PM ---Half of Rosies statement is true!

--- End quote ---

My statement was huge, what half is true we'll never know...

You can post your opinion all you want, just have more sense about it man. Of course AZXC cares about the fire.

Rosie:

--- Quote from: 11Pro4X on July 03, 2013, 08:32:24 PM ---Show me where I said the club doesn't care about the fire.  When you find that let me know.

When you assume things you know what happens!

--- End quote ---

I didn't say you said those words exactly, I'm just trying to point out that that's how you came across. Just because we haven't come up with a billion ideas yet on how to help, doesn't mean we don't want to. I have no doubt people are willing to assist, but the fire isn't even completely contained right now. To band together and drive up there with a bunch of trucks would be more of a hindrance than anything I believe, with a wildfire less 50% contained I have a feeling they'd just want us to turn around and leave for safety reasons. When things calm down more, I'm more than willing to help out. Some things take time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version