collapse

Donate

Become a 2017/18 AZXC Supporting Member just Click the Donate button.

* Calendar

October 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

* Newest Member

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 38
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
goto AZXC

Go To AZXC

goto AZTC

GoTo AZFC

GoTo AZPC

Forum Chatbox

Refresh History
  • ShockBlue_Scott: 2010 or newer. I like the charcoal center.
    Yesterday at 01:50:20 PM
  • Stoic V: I have a set of 4, off a 2012.  Which design/year are you looking for?
    Yesterday at 08:49:27 AM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Anyone got some Pro 4x or Off Road trim line wheels laying around?
    October 19, 2017, 12:37:41 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): I mounted two yesterday and the other three will arrive today
    October 18, 2017, 11:01:10 AM
  • remo1991(Brent): pictures
    October 18, 2017, 09:38:53 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): These mud terrains look awesome
    October 18, 2017, 09:07:24 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): I got a good deal on the Mastercraft Courser MXT from work. I blew a tire and slided another at CANVAZ. My duratracs were getting low already so I jumped on the new tires. I stayed with the 285/75R16
    October 18, 2017, 09:06:53 AM
  • DBAX: 5 new tires is always fun. What'd you go w/ Kyle?
    October 18, 2017, 07:52:29 AM
  • XTiki: I'll clean the tent out next weekend.  ha
    October 17, 2017, 09:20:48 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): I got 5 new tires today
    October 17, 2017, 05:47:13 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): Did you get it fixed?
    October 17, 2017, 04:32:36 PM
  • Hammer (Avi): It was a great weekend, we decided to stop in flag instead of going home, but now its back to work and real life
    October 17, 2017, 02:24:37 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): Coffee & Crawlers is every 2nd Saturday.
    October 16, 2017, 03:31:12 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): Just finished unloading my X. Still smells like smoke.
    October 16, 2017, 10:05:42 AM
  • Thupertrooper (Victor): CANVAZ was a blast still haven't fully unloaded the truck.
    October 16, 2017, 08:47:00 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): Got homenfrom CANVAZ at 730pm. Was so tired we all took a shower and went to bed. Now to unpack the X and clean it up. It was a great weekend. Thanks to all that attended. We didn't get a final rig count but it was somewhere in the ballpark of 26.
    October 16, 2017, 07:42:12 AM
  • Forrest: How often does coffee and crawlers happen?
    October 13, 2017, 04:00:15 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): First day of CANVAZ 2017!
    October 13, 2017, 06:41:09 AM
  • Thupertrooper (Victor): I was trying to get everything ready since Wednesday but couldnt get my rig aligned so friday morning it is for me. Ill post my actual departure to meet up with some of you guys
    October 12, 2017, 06:53:36 AM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Well I am now the owner of a 2nd Gen Xterra.
    October 12, 2017, 06:48:48 AM

Author Topic: Deleted by OP  (Read 5344 times)

11Pro4X

Deleted by OP
« on: July 01, 2013, 10:41:20 PM »
Deleted by OP
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 07:25:43 PM by 11Pro4X »

Offline Rosie

Re: Yarnell Fire Dept Tragedy
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 05:28:09 PM »
Well, I've been working all day. But really right now all I think we (as AZXC and as residents of Arizona) can do is donate to one of the funds out there and keep the families and coworkers in our thoughts. Maybe when the fire is completely out (hopefully very soon) we can lend our assistance in a more physical way if need be, cleaning up if they call for help, etc. so they know the off road community appreciates these kinds of efforts.

The situation is still very fresh. Should surf around and see if any of the other Arizona clubs have started anything in response.

Offline Jack5885

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 07:27:24 PM »
I think Rosie's idea isn't bad. Helping out cleaning up would probably be better than just straight cash. I do think we should do something, no matter how small, to show our support.

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 10:10:23 PM »
It certainly is a tragedy and my heart and prayers go out to the families of the firefighters. 

That said, I am not sure what you are looking for from AZXC.  We can certainly start a donation pot for anyone who is interested and I think AZXC could match up to a certain amount. 

I normally see AZXC funds as paid by members for members, and there are many worthwhile causes to support regularly.  That said, I don't see it as AZXC's mission to regularly fund charities, after all the club is defined as a none profit for the use of raising membership funds, AZXC is not a charitable none profit.  That said, I think we should put it to a vote.  If AZXC members would like to make a donation to the families of this tragedy and believe AZXC should match the donation, I have no problem putting that together. 

Any other thoughts?     
PRG Advanced lift
Xoskel Sliders and Roof Rack
Full skids

Online pinchel (Rob)

• Club Treasurer
  • Administrator
  • "He who laughs last, laughs last."
    • robakapinchel
    • pinchel
    • pinchel
    • VinylTats
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 09:29:31 AM »
While this is a great idea, coordinating an event as I am sure you already know is a pretty big commitment. I know I am new here but I think simple is better. The best way to figure this out, in my opinion, would be to contact one of the larger Non-profits and see if they have other needs besides monetary.

I'm sure there are events we can volunteer our time as a group to help and get exposure for the non-profit as well as the club. One place to check would be the 100Club, they are always doing fundraiser events, perhaps they have something we can fit it in with.
Click here to see my rig.  Get your AZXC/AZTC/AZFC Forum Decals here  VinylTats!

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 06:30:20 PM »
You're the president Avi come up with ideas for something.

Even of it's going to Costco and buying a bunch of cases of water and having a caravan of Xterras deliver the water to the camp site of the fire fighters that are still out there would be something!

Maybe instead of trying to blow all the funds for an AZXC party, make a sacrifice and donate it to these families!

As for other vehicle clubs in AZ that I know, the clubs donate lots of money to a charity of their choice and do 50/50 raffles for them.

Organize a trail run if some sorts with an entry fee of like 10 or 20 bucks and all money goes to the families. Get the Toyota and Jeep folks involved as well and make it and AZXC run to raise money for a good cause!

Ever hear the term monday morning quarterback?
PRG Advanced lift
Full skids

Offline Rosie

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 07:38:39 PM »
Avi and Vince run the club just fine, yeah you ran it too for a time Marcin but it wasn't perfect then either just because you were in charge.

It's pretty bold to just come out and accuse AZXC of essentially not caring for the victims of the Yarnell Fire. Of course we care, but not all of us can help or donate or anything. Everybody is different. It doesn't change the fact that we all care because these sorts of events affect our club's activities. So don't accuse of us of not caring, it's a dick move. Those firefighters do more good than I ever have, I applaud them and feel for them and their families. Get off your high horse and quit telling us how to spend club money, in no way have we "blown the funds" on a party. Last I checked our club is also quite a bit smaller than the Jeep, Toyota, and other clubs out there in Arizona.

You say you want to stick around and enjoy AZXC still even though you sold your truck, then you post shit like this and start arguments and I really have no clue why you want to stay.

Offline PitSnipe (Kyle)

• Club Vice President
  • Administrator
    • Kyle Zastrow
    • xterraguy81
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 08:06:25 PM »
Avi and Vince run the club just fine, yeah you ran it too for a time Marcin but it wasn't perfect then either just because you were in charge.

It's pretty bold to just come out and accuse AZXC of essentially not caring for the victims of the Yarnell Fire. Of course we care, but not all of us can help or donate or anything. Everybody is different. It doesn't change the fact that we all care because these sorts of events affect our club's activities. So don't accuse of us of not caring, it's a dick move. Those firefighters do more good than I ever have, I applaud them and feel for them and their families. Get off your high horse and quit telling us how to spend club money, in no way have we "blown the funds" on a party. Last I checked our club is also quite a bit smaller than the Jeep, Toyota, and other clubs out there in Arizona.

You say you want to stick around and enjoy AZXC still even though you sold your truck, then you post shit like this and start arguments and I really have no clue why you want to stay.

I feel the same way as Rosie. I haven't been a part of the club for very long, but since I joined You Marcin stepped down for whatever reason and Avi took over. Avi has done a damn good job running the club. Since you stepped down and then sold your rig all I've seen on here from you is your bitching. Everyone is different and nobody is going to run the club the same way as you. This club has a lot of potential and Avi is leading it in the right direction.
Eight Time ToTM Winner. July 2013, December 2013, July 2014, December 2014, May 2015, August 2016, February 2017, September 2017

Offline Rosie

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 08:16:15 PM »
Half of Rosies statement is true!

My statement was huge, what half is true we'll never know...

You can post your opinion all you want, just have more sense about it man. Of course AZXC cares about the fire.

Offline Rosie

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 08:38:13 PM »
Show me where I said the club doesn't care about the fire.  When you find that let me know.

When you assume things you know what happens!

I didn't say you said those words exactly, I'm just trying to point out that that's how you came across. Just because we haven't come up with a billion ideas yet on how to help, doesn't mean we don't want to. I have no doubt people are willing to assist, but the fire isn't even completely contained right now. To band together and drive up there with a bunch of trucks would be more of a hindrance than anything I believe, with a wildfire less 50% contained I have a feeling they'd just want us to turn around and leave for safety reasons. When things calm down more, I'm more than willing to help out. Some things take time.

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 10:20:07 PM »
Maybe you can run the club yourself Avi since you take away admin rights like candy as well.

Good luck growing the club.

Just some words of advice, when you regularly delete my comments, expect to loose your admin rights. That is abuse of power and I won't tolerate it.  I am not deleting your comments, what gives you the right to think you can delete mine?
PRG Advanced lift
Full skids

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2013, 10:30:00 PM »
Half of Rosies statement is true!

My statement was huge, what half is true we'll never know...

You can post your opinion all you want, just have more sense about it man. Of course AZXC cares about the fire.

Show me where I said the club doesn't care about the fire.  When you find that let me know.

When you assume things you know what happens!

The half that's true is the work the Vince has done.  He has busted his rear end. Avi on the other hand has been propped up by everything and everyone's work and takes the credit for it. That's what bothers me and it's time I speak up because I have nothing to lose!

That's right Marcin, who changed the password to the info@azxterraclub.com account, stating he would take care of it, and then didn't bother checking it.  I found members that joined a month ago that you never added to the list or anything.  You have some nerve. 
PRG Advanced lift
Full skids

Offline Jack5885

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 12:29:06 AM »
If AZXC is going to be a "premier club" then what we really need are nice people who help out and don't constantly b***h about other people and things. Most of what I hear that comes out of your mouth is hate Marcin and we can't have that in our club. Go play with your 600 camaro friends.

Back to the tragedy,
Maybe Avi can get in touch with the FJ and Jeep guys and organize something together where all the offroaders get together and help out. Big support from an entire community of offroaders would really help out I think.

Offline Slapshotking09

• Board of Directors
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2013, 12:30:44 AM »
I can get in touch with a buddy from the AZFJ club. Have him on speed dial and he's my dealer for Aurora LED Light Bars as well.

Offline Hammer (Avi)

• Club President
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 02:54:52 AM »
If AZXC is going to be a "premier club" then what we really need are nice people who help out and don't constantly b***h about other people and things. Most of what I hear that comes out of your mouth is hate Marcin and we can't have that in our club. Go play with your 600 camaro friends.

Back to the tragedy,
Maybe Avi can get in touch with the FJ and Jeep guys and organize something together where all the offroaders get together and help out. Big support from an entire community of offroaders would really help out I think.

Thanks for the support.

I definitely support anything the club can come up with and think this would be a great opportunity to work with another club.  I will see what I can come up with.   
PRG Advanced lift
Full skids

Copyright ©2015 Arizona Xterra Club The Nissan names, logos and slogans are registered trademarks of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd and is no way affiliated with this site. All posts are the property of the posters and are not the responsibility of the Arizona Xterra Club, it's affiliates, web hosts or associated companies.