Club Information > Club Xcursion Information

Friday night chow

(1/4) > >>

DBAX:
Flatirons w/ a touch of Dales marinade
"OLAF" corn from Colorado (best corn evar)
BBQ beans
Tomatos, Cucs, and Red Onion w/ Mex oregano in O&V

Now, if Marshall would just make a dutch oven cobbler, or pineapple upside down cake..  ::)

Stone:
I'm going to be mobile Friday night, I have to go back to start and find those guys and give out the rest of the spots.  Which some MAY change as there is a little fire by SAG 1 right now and we may have to alter the route a bit by SAG 1....

Also will have all the tshirts for the whole thing and I need to hand those off...

gmmarin:
Hey, Marshall, what point you got me at? Last year I was just off the turn from a very rough part of the trail where it met back with a manitained road. Ranch property at the junction. I didn't know the point number. I just went where I was told. No trees, just sun and lots of wind. Just hoping to get something different, some trees would be nice.  :-*

gmmarin:

--- Quote from: DBAX on August 05, 2009, 04:14:26 PM ---Flatirons w/ a touch of Dales marinade
"OLAF" corn from Colorado (best corn evar)
BBQ beans
Tomatos, Cucs, and Red Onion w/ Mex oregano in O&V

Now, if Marshall would just make a dutch oven cobbler, or pineapple upside down cake..  ::)

--- End quote ---

Hmm....I was just thinking of picking up some fresh brats from the Pork Shop, here in QC tonight or tomorrow. Yum. I'm easy to please. I might pick up some meat sticks there too, lots of flavors. Beats jerky and slim jims any day, hands down.

Onix:
Emmmm Pick me up some NY Dogs there if you go i will pay you when i see you .Thanks Wally

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version