collapse

Donate

Become a 2017/18 AZXC Supporting Member just Click the Donate button.

* Calendar

October 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Newest Member

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 26
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
goto AZXC

Go To AZXC

goto AZTC

GoTo AZFC

GoTo AZPC

Forum Chatbox

Refresh History
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Stoic V I have sent you a few PM, I look forward to hearing back from you.
    Yesterday at 09:50:19 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): 98% sure I'll be doing Crown King
    Yesterday at 06:55:40 PM
  • Thupertrooper (Victor): @Stephen well AZXC does their yearly sedona run but wont be till April.
    Yesterday at 05:48:10 PM
  • Stephen: I have never run any trails in Sedona since I've lived here...need to fix that asap
    Yesterday at 12:55:37 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): Crown King Next Saturday!
    Yesterday at 10:36:13 AM
  • Stephen: Folks, running Sedona next Saturday, then going to the muerte festival later that evening. Going up with a jeep buddy...family friendly
    October 21, 2017, 07:03:03 PM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: 2010 or newer. I like the charcoal center.
    October 20, 2017, 01:50:20 PM
  • Stoic V: I have a set of 4, off a 2012.  Which design/year are you looking for?
    October 20, 2017, 08:49:27 AM
  • ShockBlue_Scott: Anyone got some Pro 4x or Off Road trim line wheels laying around?
    October 19, 2017, 12:37:41 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): I mounted two yesterday and the other three will arrive today
    October 18, 2017, 11:01:10 AM
  • remo1991(Brent): pictures
    October 18, 2017, 09:38:53 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): These mud terrains look awesome
    October 18, 2017, 09:07:24 AM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): I got a good deal on the Mastercraft Courser MXT from work. I blew a tire and slided another at CANVAZ. My duratracs were getting low already so I jumped on the new tires. I stayed with the 285/75R16
    October 18, 2017, 09:06:53 AM
  • DBAX: 5 new tires is always fun. What'd you go w/ Kyle?
    October 18, 2017, 07:52:29 AM
  • XTiki: I'll clean the tent out next weekend.  ha
    October 17, 2017, 09:20:48 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): I got 5 new tires today
    October 17, 2017, 05:47:13 PM
  • pinchel (Rob): Did you get it fixed?
    October 17, 2017, 04:32:36 PM
  • Hammer (Avi): It was a great weekend, we decided to stop in flag instead of going home, but now its back to work and real life
    October 17, 2017, 02:24:37 AM
  • pinchel (Rob): Coffee & Crawlers is every 2nd Saturday.
    October 16, 2017, 03:31:12 PM
  • PitSnipe (Kyle): Just finished unloading my X. Still smells like smoke.
    October 16, 2017, 10:05:42 AM

Author Topic: Friday night chow  (Read 3910 times)

Offline DBAX

Friday night chow
« on: August 05, 2009, 04:14:26 PM »
Flatirons w/ a touch of Dales marinade
"OLAF" corn from Colorado (best corn evar)
BBQ beans
Tomatos, Cucs, and Red Onion w/ Mex oregano in O&V

Now, if Marshall would just make a dutch oven cobbler, or pineapple upside down cake..  ::)
I got your "Jeep thing", now it burns when I pee..

Stone

Re: Friday night chow
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 05:01:25 PM »
I'm going to be mobile Friday night, I have to go back to start and find those guys and give out the rest of the spots.  Which some MAY change as there is a little fire by SAG 1 right now and we may have to alter the route a bit by SAG 1....

Also will have all the tshirts for the whole thing and I need to hand those off...

gmmarin

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 07:42:08 AM »
Hey, Marshall, what point you got me at? Last year I was just off the turn from a very rough part of the trail where it met back with a manitained road. Ranch property at the junction. I didn't know the point number. I just went where I was told. No trees, just sun and lots of wind. Just hoping to get something different, some trees would be nice.  :-*

gmmarin

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 07:45:27 AM »
Flatirons w/ a touch of Dales marinade
"OLAF" corn from Colorado (best corn evar)
BBQ beans
Tomatos, Cucs, and Red Onion w/ Mex oregano in O&V

Now, if Marshall would just make a dutch oven cobbler, or pineapple upside down cake..  ::)

Hmm....I was just thinking of picking up some fresh brats from the Pork Shop, here in QC tonight or tomorrow. Yum. I'm easy to please. I might pick up some meat sticks there too, lots of flavors. Beats jerky and slim jims any day, hands down.

Onix

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 08:03:27 AM »
Emmmm Pick me up some NY Dogs there if you go i will pay you when i see you .Thanks Wally

Offline Critchley

• Robert James Photography
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 08:41:45 AM »

Hmm....I was just thinking of picking up some fresh brats from the Pork Shop, here in QC tonight or tomorrow. Yum. I'm easy to please. I might pick up some meat sticks there too, lots of flavors. Beats jerky and slim jims any day, hands down.
[/quote]

PORK SHOP rules.  Right around the corner from my house....might have to stop there tonight, to pick up a few things.

"Ashes to ashes, Beer to pee" - Anonymous

2009 OR Night Armor

T-Ray

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 09:27:23 AM »
We love the Pork Shop. I always forget to go there though, maybe 'cause it's 30min from our house.

Maybe I'll get there first thing in the A.M. tomorrow.

We have no idea what we're eating Friday night as of now.

Stone

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 11:00:37 AM »
I called the organizers and told them that we can only have people in the nice shady spots.  Especially the people who haven't shown up at a meeting or contacted me to tell me that they would be there.

Don't worry about it Georgie, you can guard the camp then.  Lots of shade and comfort for you there... :o

Don't know what this has to do with food really...did you guys want a hot lunch brought to your spots?  Anyone need a kosher meal?  Any peanut allergies? 

Sheesh

T-Ray

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 11:15:36 AM »
 :D

Actually...

...since it sounds like you're offering, Marshall...I'd like some veal scalopini with fresh mushrooms and a creamy risotto brought to me at my post between 12:05pm and 12:15pm - which of course is when I take my lunch & cease all activity related to 'work'.  ;D

I know we're not supposed to drink, but I simply cannot have veal scalopini without a glass of Carmignano Riserva 1996, Villa di Capazzana, Toscana to wash it down.  :)

A slice of NY style cheesecake would be nice for desert, but don't get down on yourself if you cannot deliver - I am watching my weight.  :P If you can deliver, be sure to track down a bottle of  1994 Fonseca Vintage Port for me.

That should be all.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 11:49:57 AM by T-Ray »

Stone

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 12:15:42 PM »
The 94 Fonseca doesn't travel well, everyone knows this...  How about any other whine?   pun intended   ;D

gmmarin

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 04:21:14 PM »
I could go for the pineapple upside down cake you were volunteered to bring Marshall. Didn't you get the memo?  :-*

Besides, not whining, just hoping to get a different spot, it's no fun if you get the same spot everytime. But since you're taking requests, I'll take a nice privy spot where I can kidnap a cute guy in his tight bike shorts and abuse him behind a tree.  ;D Would it really be abuse? ......Damn, I'll just settle for the cake then.

Stone

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 07:08:34 PM »
You won't be in that same important spot, I gave that to someone else, honestly don't know, do need a camp guard though...

Offline DBAX

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 07:23:37 PM »
No cigar w/ the port after that meal? :o
Amateur  ::)
We've got a bunch of foodies, and I was just thinkin' out loud.. Wondering what anyone else was having. So that wasn't a no on the cobbbler than?  :-*

Shade what the he**'s shade?  :-\

We'd love a spot in the trees,  makin' egg-a-muffins wherever we end up for bkfst w/ coffee. Maybe hand 'em out to fat riders. They need love too.

I got your "Jeep thing", now it burns when I pee..

gmmarin

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 08:45:41 PM »
Emmmm Pick me up some NY Dogs there if you go i will pay you when i see you .Thanks Wally

What is a NY dog? I live in AZ, so I don't have a clue. I can pick you up whatever you want, if they have it.

Anyone else, since I only live about 5 miles from the Pork Shop? You can pay me later.

Stone

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 10:55:46 PM »
Ok I'll say it...

Pork Shop Whorrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee   ;D

Copyright ©2015 Arizona Xterra Club The Nissan names, logos and slogans are registered trademarks of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd and is no way affiliated with this site. All posts are the property of the posters and are not the responsibility of the Arizona Xterra Club, it's affiliates, web hosts or associated companies.