Supporting Vendors > VinylTats

VinylTats Suggestions & Shares - Post your decals too!

<< < (12/12)

ShockBlue_Scott:
Today while washing the truck some of the paint chipped off. I have heard if the paint it too think it will not dry properly and I think that is the case.

So instead of repainting the truck how about a wrap. I am thinking about something off the wall. Not sure if any of you know of America's Mighty Warriors, I am trying to put together a veterans program that will help out veterans that suffer from PTSD, TBI and other injuries. It will be expensive but hopefully a sponsor will step forward and cover the cost of this.

Attached is the pattern I am thinking, and think the anti-glare mod would look cool too.

So Vinyltats is this something you would be interested in doing?

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: ShockBlue_Scott on February 03, 2017, 02:06:05 PM ---Today while washing the truck some of the paint chipped off. I have heard if the paint it too think it will not dry properly and I think that is the case.

So instead of repainting the truck how about a wrap. I am thinking about something off the wall. Not sure if any of you know of America's Mighty Warriors, I am trying to put together a veterans program that will help out veterans that suffer from PTSD, TBI and other injuries. It will be expensive but hopefully a sponsor will step forward and cover the cost of this.

Attached is the pattern I am thinking, and think the anti-glare mod would look cool too.

So Vinyltats is this something you would be interested in doing?

--- End quote ---

We don't do wraps or printing, but we do have lots of contacts who do. As far as sponsors, I know that alot of the the big wrap places would be willing, they usually either have you pay the material cost or the labor, or worst case scenario they give you a discount. I can ask around for you.

However, Vinyltats might be interested in making you decals if you would be interested in doing that.

ShockBlue_Scott:

We don't do wraps or printing, but we do have lots of contacts who do. As far as sponsors, I know that alot of the the big wrap places would be willing, they usually either have you pay the material cost or the labor, or worst case scenario they give you a discount. I can ask around for you.

However, Vinyltats might be interested in making you decals if you would be interested in doing that.
[/quote]

Ask around but I am still trying to get things figured out as far as this whole program. And when I do get it up and running I definitely would be interested in stickers to hand out to the guys and at shows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version