Club Garage > Xterra Garage

Pinchel's 2004 Xterra

<< < (3/9) > >>

Hammer (Avi):
Lol, good luck with with one!

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: pinchel on September 13, 2014, 07:22:46 PM ---I managed to take off the headliner today. Not sure if'll I'll be able to get it back on. :)

--- End quote ---

Redid the headliner, apparently people may learn from my mistakes. If yours has the the center piece with netting do not touch it until you get the whole headliner out and ready to prep it. It requires some precise removal technique from the backside. Needless to say, mine is not going back up. It was missing the cover piece for a few years now and pretty much worthless anyways. I could put it back up with some sort of genius rigging but easier to leave it off.

pinchel (Rob):
New headliner is up. Cb and antenna installed. I'll need to probably do a quick disconnect setup on the cb but it's good where it is. A little feedback but it works, I'll figure that out later.😨

Picked up a new roof rack from Whattha can't wait to put that on.

I'll post pics later.

TeguTerra:
I'm jealous.   Still waiting on my chance to order one of those racks from Whattha.  I think I'm very close to getting the ok from the boss (wife)  lol

pinchel (Rob):
I guess I forgot to take a picture of the headliner falling down but you can imagine it when it happens to you. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version