Club Information > GoneMOAB Information

goneMOAB2014

<< < (3/6) > >>

sunny1881:
Signed up for 2014

Trails Im running

Mon: Behind The Rocks
Tues: Golden Spike + Gold Bar Rim
Wed: Flat Iron Mesa in Reverse (ran it this year forwards and was great, looking forward to running it in reverse)
Thur: GreenDay + Lockjaw in Area BFE
Fri: Hell's Revenge (The Gate will be concured as long as I have a spotter to get me up it)

Here is Joey doing the Gate this year in his X: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLAg0mqLoF0

Who else is going from AZXC/FC/TC? I have a condo reserved in Rim Village all 3 br's have a Queen bed and 1 also has a twin, so pm me if you want a place to stay.

goneMOAB!:

--- Quote from: Hammer on November 06, 2013, 04:38:44 AM ---Who is on the planning comity this year?

--- End quote ---

Avi,

Some of the Committee has changed this year but a few still reside on it. Nick G., Shiloh, Les, Katie, Taylor, Alex (Kuma), Jeff, and Nick S. If you have any questions regarding any information please feel free to shoot anyone of us or all of us an email and we will be sure to get a quick reply out.

Looking forward to seeing everybody out this year!

goneMOAB!:

--- Quote from: remo1991 on December 17, 2013, 05:38:20 PM ---I don't know where the tread went???? I have posted this before. I can't do the week but I'm thinking I could Thursday thru Saturday runs. I won't be locked as I had anticipated (funds) .What's available for this type of deal.

--- End quote ---

Remo1991,

As ted has stated, there is a one time fee that covers you for the whole week whether you choose to do 1 day or 5 days. The event kicks off on Sunday Evening the 18th of May and carries on through Friday the 23rd of May; with organized trails taking place on Monday through Friday. There are no trails that are run by goneMOAB Organization on Saturday the 17th of May, Sunday the 18th of May nor Saturday the 24th of May. With that being said, most people will arrive on the 18th and depart on 24th in the morning. After all it will be Memorial Day weekend and many will want to get home to see their family or start making the list of upgrades for the following year.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us through PM and we will be sure to respond with an answer as soon as we can. Thanks and we hope to see you out there one way or another.

sunny1881:
My condo is full. ;D

goneMOAB!:
100 days and counting....are you ready to get Gone?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version