Buy / Sell > Buy / Sell

FS: Custom Lo Pro Roof Racks

<< < (2/12) > >>

Whattha(Nik):
Yes this is similar to the dephep rack with a couple of different things.  I actually sold the one posted but I am probably going to put a couple more together.  IF anyone is interested please let me know.  Base price will be $150 but I can so some extra stuff for some additional costs.  The rack will be bare so you  will have to coat it how ever you desire.  Thanks for looking guys.

HBIII:

--- Quote from: Whattha on January 07, 2014, 07:35:21 AM ---Yes this is similar to the dephep rack with a couple of different things.  I actually sold the one posted but I am probably going to put a couple more together.  IF anyone is interested please let me know.  Base price will be $150 but I can so some extra stuff for some additional costs.  The rack will be bare so you  will have to coat it how ever you desire.  Thanks for looking guys.

--- End quote ---

Just sent you a message on CL.

Myke-R:
I was just in phoenix and would have bought this had I known... FML

Whattha(Nik):
Well let me know if you will be back through town. We can set something up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whattha(Nik):
Here are some pics of the rack.  I unfortunately have to bump the price a little due to increase in cost of the metal and supplies.  I am now asking $200 for the basic rack.  I can do some additional mods for additional cost depending on what it is exactly.  If you have already placed an order with me the price has not changed from what we originally agreed upon.  Sorry to have to do this but I am needing to make a little money on these for my time invested.  Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.  Thank you again for looking. 

Here are a couple of other things I have made: 

I have 2 of the AZ's for sale.  One with a star and one with a heart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version