AZ Trail Info > Easy Trails 1.0-2.0

Big Horn Mountain / Hummingbird Springs Wilderness Area Trail

<< < (9/9)

DBAX:
My video certainly is not. I think it's a farmer somewhere in Bulgaria..  :)

Chuy:

--- Quote from: pinchel (Rob) on October 27, 2015, 10:35:47 AM ---Chuy and DBAX are the picture and videos you posted from Big Horn Mountain and Hummngbird  Springs areas?

--- End quote ---

Only the night picture where Kyle was stuck. The others are pictures of some other easy trails around the state. 

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: Chuy on October 27, 2015, 01:46:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: pinchel (Rob) on October 27, 2015, 10:35:47 AM ---Chuy and DBAX are the picture and videos you posted from Big Horn Mountain and Hummngbird  Springs areas?

--- End quote ---

Only the night picture where Kyle was stuck. The others are pictures of some other easy trails around the state. 

--- End quote ---

Let's try not to confuse people. Some one, or no one, may some day look at this for trail info and see the pics posted and wonder where the heck.

Chuy:

--- Quote from: pinchel (Rob) on October 28, 2015, 08:42:40 AM ---Let's try not to confuse people. Some one, or no one, may some day look at this for trail info and see the pics posted and wonder where the heck.

--- End quote ---

No problem Rob, I removed them. I just realized this wasn't a general discussion thread and an actual trail info thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version