General Discussion > Open Discussions

Looking for a mechanic...

(1/2) > >>

slimdoneee:
I am looking for someone who could change my Secondary Timing Chain Noise on my 2006 nissan frontier. I can purchase all the parts needed. Just need someone who can do the labor for me.

HuskerNation:
Have you found your tech?  I am a certified nissan tech and have done at least 500 of the the secondary timing chain shoes, when do you need me done?

Thatsgr8 (Scott):
I am very mechanically inclined, but I have some questions about this before I jump onto it next weekend.  So I was reading a post on 2nd Gun Xterra stating to put in 4 Low to lock the motor if I don't have the flywheel lock tool.  If I place it in 4 Low, how do I put the motor at TDC if it is locked?  Only confusing part for me.  Any help would be great or tricks to perform this easier would be great. 

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: Thatsgr8 on April 28, 2017, 03:17:35 PM ---I am very mechanically inclined, but I have some questions about this before I jump onto it next weekend.  So I was reading a post on 2nd Gun Xterra stating to put in 4 Low to lock the motor if I don't have the flywheel lock tool.  If I place it in 4 Low, how do I put the motor at TDC if it is locked?  Only confusing part for me.  Any help would be great or tricks to perform this easier would be great. 

--- End quote ---

You're doing the timing next weekend? I wonder if Pitsnipe (Kyle) had done it... Also, do you have the FSM or looked at that?

Thupertrooper (Victor):
I really need mine done but have no advice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version