General Discussion > Geocaching/iNGRESS/Pokemon

Geocaching

<< < (19/20) > >>

PitSnipe (Kyle):
I went this morning in search of some caches. I decided to hit up the White Tanks and ended up doing some of the Mail Run series. I found ten geocaches and now I am so close to 1000 finds. Only 5 more to go.

pinchel (Rob):
Found some cool caches by our house this past week, there are so many more but they require a little hiking, and the kids aren't into it right now. If anyone is interested let me know.

https://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=ca87c665-9996-42a6-9b6f-1138d57f4fff

pinchel (Rob):
I bit the bullet and upgraded to premium, didn't use it this past weekend. =( Only gonna do a month and see if it gets used.

PitSnipe (Kyle):

--- Quote from: pinchel (Rob) on May 08, 2017, 06:43:32 AM ---I bit the bullet and upgraded to premium, didn't use it this past weekend. =( Only gonna do a month and see if it gets used.

--- End quote ---

Two years ago I bought the year membership. I used it a lot. You'd be amazed how many premium caches they keep hidden. Anyway, as time went on I didn't play as much and decided to not renew. Its been over a year now and I really only play when I go out of town. I am currently ay 1060 finds and all of Surprise is cleared out. I go through spurts where ill find some them months will go by before I look again.

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Spent the morning geocaching with my son. We did a portion of the POP series north of the White Tanks. Ended up finding 13 of the 17 caches in that stretch (32 total in the series). This brings my total to 1073 found.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version