Club Information > Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon

Fat Tire Run - Aug 1-3

<< < (13/14) > >>

AZ-Ted:
Another Fat Tire run is in the books!  Good times, great people!!!

Azfronty99:
Great time. Pics to come soon

PitSnipe (Kyle):
That was one hell of a weekend. Thanks for all of the good times. It was no to meet all of the old school xterra guys. Now to get ready for Fat Tire 2015!

DBAX1:
Great turnout, another outstanding time in the pines..
The weather was perfect; sunny and warm (where I was anyhow) throughout Saturday during the race, and the sound of rain on the tent overnight, is joy a desert rat like myself can't buy w/ money. Marshalls Militia was a big group, nice to see some faces of folks who hadn't been in a while, and as noted, nice to see AZXC had a good group there too. Like a wise man once said, "This event is bigger than the club." If you had a good time, and you've seen how much good it does for an honest charity, make it a part of your schedule, every year. You'll find it's something to look forward to, and some things you do and see, will never be forgotten. I was saying goodbyes on Sunday and remarked, it's amazing that some of our best friends are people we may only see once or twice a year (at an event like this), but it's like we were never away from each other.. It's like coming home to your family. Your mud-flinging, beer chugging, pine tree loving family. Cheers

pinchel (Rob):
Just a few pics. I should have taken more, but I was more interested in soaking it in.

Puddle

In the puddle, that is not on the windshield yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version