Buy / Sell > Rants and Raves

Beware of Nisstec

(1/2) > >>

timh:
I just want to give everyone a heads up about some bad business practices on the part of Nisstec.

I spent over a month trying to get them to handle some warranty issues on a pair of Radflo shocks that I had purchased from them.  I made many attempts to get the problem resolved and most of the time couldn't get a phone call back when promised.  They finally agreed to handle the warranty problem which was drug out over another month before I got the shocks back. I will say that at least they took care of the problem but the process to get to that point was very frustrating.

I also had some springs that I needed to return in which they offered to give me a refund.  Nisstec even paid the shipping to send the springs back.  Once confirmed that they had received the springs the assured me that the amount had been credited to my card.  After numerous phone calls over the course of 1 month, having no refund on my card, I was forced to dispute the charge with my credit card provider.  Luckily I was able to get to money back.

Nisstec may have great customer service when you are purchasing from them but beware if you have a problem, the tide will turn on you.

Take this as you will, I just wanted to put the information out there to keep people informed.

remo1991(Brent):
That's not good feel for you on this one. It gets so aggravating when companies do this type of stuff. I have never gotten anything big from them just rear shocks. I have to admit it went without a hitch but mind you I have never needed to return anything or deal with warranty items. Just a quick question what Radflo's you go with and what # spring. Do they make difference.

pinchel (Rob):
I haven't bought anything from them but did call them once for some info on lift kits, when I called there was no one available to answer my question. They offered a call back, but I never did receive a call from them. Bummer.

Ghostrider:
Plus  they do not answer the Phone.   I was ready to buy replacement UCA and new springs for  White X (07) and they never retuned a call.   I purchased my suspension accessories from Rough Country! (for my new build)

Chuy:
I plan to by my next lift kit upgrade with them, I will let you guys know how it turns out. Companies that accept PayPal usually have great customer service and nothing to fear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version