AZ Trail Info > AZ Trail Info

Must see/do trail in Az

<< < (2/2)

Jo-BOB:
Whenever the gf has a 3 day weekend or has a day to get away I'd love to hit a couple day trips or something.

I saw the trail info, but pics are pretty limited and google images isnt that helpful. So I was seeing peoples opinions of best trails to hit to see some scenic stuff since I wont be able to get on the trails too much until the gf has a break.

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Yeah. Its more of a got to get out and do it kind of thing I guess. Are should come do CANVAZ. It'll be my first time wheeling Tucson.

Jo-BOB:
will do, I'm going to do my best to try and make it up there for some fun.

FlatlandHillbilly:
Crown king is definitely my favorite, you can beat the elevation change...start out in desert, end up in pines.  Any of the trails in Sedona are awesome, Smiley Rock is good.  I have never been up to Payson wheeling but I hear there are great trials there too.

DBAX:
Raising the dead here, but.. Payette Draw west of Payson is a great trail. Ranked one of the best in 'Merica by BFG offroad team. Plenty of dispersed camping around there, or up on the Mogollon Rim. Even lots of cabin rentals for city folks to warm up in.
http://www.fourwheeler.com/events/0808-4wd-payson-arizona-off-road/photo-05.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version