General Discussion > Guns

NewTrade

(1/2) > >>

Ghostrider:
I traded my Sig226 9mm for Glock 19 9mm (3rd. Gen) Its lighter and female friendly. My Sig was even heavy for me never mind a good concealed carry.   I am use to AZ and pick up your fire arm at the time of purchase. Florida is 5 day wait period.

Like its going to prevent crime from wrong doers! That funny!

Now I can put some goodies on  my Glock. I am spying on a mag light about 110 bucks.    Lasers are fun but not useful.

I still want by Marlin  Lever  45cal.  It has a 15 shot mag.  I am not a AR guy at this point.

Hammer (Avi):
Lasers are def useful on the right type of set up.  I carry a ruger LCP with the viridian laser system, turns on when
I pull the firearm.  Makes shooting from the hip easy and accurate. 

Ghostrider:
I did not think of it that way. ???Lasers  light / Laser  configuration are at 200bucks for a good quality one at a fair price.

What is interesting however is the CCW Permit. Since I am retired Army (Infantry). All I need is my DD214 , pay the man and get fingered printed.  May have to take a morning off.

But the way things are in South Florida its good insurance.

Bottom  line  We need to get back to Arizona! 8)

Ghostrider:
Well my Glock is sitting in a safe at Federal Armory Pompano Beach. for 4 more days. Florida state laws has a 5 day hold period. (Miss AZ). When I do get I will install night sights. I liked that on my Sig. The Mag light I think is going to be useful.

The Glock 9 is about right. Its not ac compact ( hate those) but its not as big as former Sig. Almost went 380, but I m vested in 9MM Ammo.

Dicks  Sporting Goods has a Marlin 336 on sale for 419.00 bucks.  If I didn't make my purchase  soon soon Iwould of been temped to snatch it up!

Oh Well!   Levers been around for the last 100 years! :'(

Ghostrider:
My dad purchase a 45 caliber Henry Gooden Boy Cowboy. I had a chance to shoot it and it changed my mind on 45 Cal. He burns  black powder Cowboy rounds, but I would like to that standard modern 45. Cal. It has the traditional octagon long barrel. Its very nice an I get in the will!
It shoots 15 rounds which is good, but has a tube feed which Id o not care for. That's why I would prefer the Marlin on this point. I think Marlin calls it the 1894 mod?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version