General Discussion > Guns

DD Form 214

<< < (3/3)

AZGeorge:
I checked the requirements - if you're under 21, you need to be at least 19 and have a DD214 to apply for the CCW.

As fate would have it, I'm filling out my renewal and the next to the last question asks if I was discharged under dishonorable conditions.  This appears to not apply to you, so I wouldn't sweat it.

pinchel (Rob):
I meet all the criteria. Minus one unstated criteria, which is producing a copy of the DD214. I took a gentle look at my files. Unable to locate it.

***After posting this, I went and did a deep search and found it! I doubt it's going to help with my CCW but I'm glad I found it. I know it helped me get temp job with the USPS many many years ago.

Ghostrider:
AS mention I received my AZ CCW, but I updated my Florida CCW to reflect my AZ address.

Arizona is way behind!

AZGeorge:

--- Quote from: pinchel (Rob) on August 05, 2016, 06:18:55 AM ---I meet all the criteria. Minus one unstated criteria, which is producing a copy of the DD214. I took a gentle look at my files. Unable to locate it.

***After posting this, I went and did a deep search and found it! I doubt it's going to help with my CCW but I'm glad I found it. I know it helped me get temp job with the USPS many many years ago.

--- End quote ---

Scan it and put it on your hard disk, thumb drive, CD, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version