Club Information > Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon

Fat Tire 2015 (7/31-8/2)

<< < (23/24) > >>

Brannick:

--- Quote from: pinchel (Rob) on July 30, 2015, 08:24:52 AM ---Me and my shadow are planning on heading out before noon, if anyone wants to caravan. No specific time yet but shooting to be in Flagstaff around noon.

--- End quote ---

I plan on leaving around 10-11 which is later than you plan to. But will you already be up at start camp when you get up there?

pinchel (Rob):
I have a feeling I wont be leaving phoenix till maybe 10 and other than stopping  for gas we will be heading to the start camp area.  You can text me or find me on cb channel 17.

Brannick:
Getting everything loaded. Gonna be good to finally meet some of you. See ya out there with my 1st gen.

AZ-Ted:
Another great year at Fat Tire!  It was great to see so many old friends and meet a bunch of new ones, too!!  We had great weather - mild, not too hot, not too cold, some rain and some mud, but not excessive amounts of either.  I didn't get a chance to take any pictures, but I am sure there will be many posted in the Fat Tire 2015 Pictures thread (hint:  someone should start one).

Special thanks to the crew at "SAG 0.5" who were there for me when I got "the call" about my dad.  And thanks to my entire wheeling family who comforted me when I got to End Camp.  This club has given me so much love over the years, and for that I am very grateful.

p.s.  I have a feeling we will start seeing a lot more of Wally (aka Onix) in the near future.  Stay tuned!

Conundrum:
"I Love You Man!" :)

We had a great time, thanks for letting us hang out with you all.

BTW - If Amanda want's my #, just PM so we can talk Chicken. lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version