Club Information > Club Xcursion Information

Table Mesa Cleanup - Sunday (3/1/15)

(1/5) > >>

AZ-Ted:
Hello AZXC,

I just got an email from Tom B. over at the BLM.  TreadLightly!, along with the BLM, are holding a trail cleanup at Table Mesa Road on March 1st (which is a Sunday).  TM is a great area with a lot of trails that are used by multiple types of users (4x4s, Dirtbikes / ATVs, Hikers, Shooters, and Equestrians, too).  The problem is, not everyone packs out what they pack in.

What:  Table Mesa Cleanup
When:  March 1st, 2015 (a Sunday)
Where:  I-17 exit 236 (WEST side of freeway)
Time:  8:00am-2:00pm

If you attend the cleanup, please bring gloves, a hat, sunscreen, snacks, water, etc.  Also, be sure to wear close-toed shoes.

Items that may be useful are rakes, shovels, and trash bags.  I will bring a box or two of the Contractor's trashbags, as well as my trailer (to haul the garbage back to the staging area).

Hope to see you there!

Note:  for AZXCers who attend, I have Table Mesa Cleanup stickers (still had a few left over from the really big cleanup we sponsored back in 2010).

TeguTerra:
I will try attending with my wife and 6 year old son.

pinchel (Rob):
I don't have my schedule for March yet, but I will plan on attending.

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: pinchel on January 23, 2015, 10:11:27 AM ---I don't have my schedule for March yet, but I will plan on attending.

--- End quote ---
Hey, unless something crazy happens I currently have March 1st off.

AZ-Ted:
The cleanup at TM is just under two weeks away.  Hopefully, we can get a good Nissan showing out there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version