Club Information > Club Xcursion Information

Broken Arrow Run 4/18/2015

(1/17) > >>

Hammer (Avi):
Edited 4/11/2015

The time has come again for AZXC's annual Broken Arrow Run.  For those of you who haven't taken this trail before it is a beautiful run through Sedona's famous Red Rock.  Every year this trail fills up, so please RSVP with the number of rigs that will be with you so we can properly plan.  I would consider this a moderate trail, the most major required obstacle being Devils Staircase will damage stock steps so please remove yours if you plan on running this trail.  

Photos and video from last year's run here  

Meeting: For those meeting and driving up from Phoenix we will be meeting at the McDonalds on Carefree at 8AM and leaving no later then 8:30.

*Based on the current number of attendees we will need to break into at least 2 groups.  Those of you planning on camping meet at the trail head no later then 9AM, and the group from Phoenix will run second.  We will meet at Picazzo's Pizza after the trail run for lunch.  Please comment if you would be interested in running the early run.  

Attendees (those in blue will be staying in flag and running Broken Arrow first)

AZ-Ted
FirstXRS
XTiki
WHPIVxterra
m.sainz12
Hammer
PitSnipe
pinchel
powracoustik
Critchley
kskrieger
Azfronty99
AWIZRD
HBIII
Conundrum
WhiteX
B13PRO4

Camping thread Here

*After the run we will meet up at Picazzo's Pizza for lunch for anyone interested.   Map

*For those meeting at the trail, the Trail head is Here

AZ-Ted:
I'd be up for leaving the valley on Friday afternoon, and camping nearby (Camp Verde or Cottonwood areas).  That way, we could hit the trail earlier on Saturday and/or run more trails.  If the group is large enough, we could split into 2, like we did for CANVAZ 1.  Just my $.02

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Put me down as 99% going. I love this trail. I believe we has 8 rigs last year. That was pushing it size wise. I agree with Ted on maybe two groups. Too soon to tell if I would be able to up Friday and camp.

m.sainz12:
I'm definitely in for this and possibly camping that friday

WHPIVxterra:
I am down with just my rig! I am also down to camp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version