Club Information > Club Xcursion Information

Broken Arrow Run 4/18/2015

<< < (2/17) > >>

Xtracrispy:
Interested and possibly down for camping also. Hiked broken arrow a couple weeks ago and made me want to drive it.

pinchel (Rob):
Also, down for camping. I have to work that Saturday so I'm working on my options.

XTiki:
I'll put us down for that.  Wanted to explore Sedona for the longest time. Not sure if we can camp or not but if there is a group leaving Phoenix, we can leave earlier than 8-9 to make it up there plenty early. 

powracoustik:
im assuming this run isnt for stock xterras??  lol

FirstXRS (Zac):
In for camping and the trail. In fact, I did just this for Valentine's. Camped at Dead Horse Ranch (pretty nice place, I might say), and ran up the 761 to 9513, and took that into Sedona.

--- Quote from: powracoustik on March 09, 2015, 11:54:40 PM ---im assuming this run isnt for stock xterras??  lol

--- End quote ---

Why not? This is what we'd expect:

--- Quote from: Hammer on March 08, 2015, 02:51:52 AM ---the most major required obstacle being Devils Staircase will damage stock steps so please remove yours if you plan on running this trail. 

--- End quote ---

You should have seen me on the 9513. That was pretty not tame stuff, and I'm on All-Season highway tires. Therefor, I expect to see others like myself there!

By the way Ted, the route I was talking to you about after the Table Mesa cleanup was the 9513.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version