Supporting Vendors > VinylTats

Re: Fat Tire Decal 2015

<< < (2/4) > >>

TeguTerra:
I really like that,  maybe add fat tire 2015 or something like that in the bottom white section angled right under the tree line. 

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Need to run this idea by Ted. He has been involved in Fat Tire for quite some time now. Plus there are a lot of old school AZXC members that attend this function. Just feels like were stepping on there toes a little bit.

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: PitSnipe on May 21, 2015, 09:45:57 PM ---Need to run this idea by Ted. He has been involved in Fat Tire for quite some time now. Plus there are a lot of old school AZXC members that attend this function. Just feels like were stepping on there toes a little bit.

--- End quote ---

Kinda why I posted in on the thread but Ted hasn't chimed in...

pinchel (Rob):
Maybe one for 2016 then?

DBAX:
1- I'd rock that sticker as is.
2-
--- Quote ---Need to run this idea by Ted. He has been involved in Fat Tire for quite some time now. Plus there are a lot of old school AZXC members that attend this function. Just feels like were stepping on there toes a little bit.
--- End quote ---
This.
3- We've ran a "Marshalls Militia" (Fat Tire support based) sticker up the flagpole, and it seems to get salutes, just need the art gotten to the sticker guy.. A basic sticker stating FT participation, and varied design for members who've helped over 10 years and whatnot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version