Club Information > CANVAZ

CANVAZ 2015 Discussion

<< < (3/3)

deadpilot:
Big bear has some trails that are 2wd friendly. Just depends on the weather though. Before when I was 2wd I did some out there

Hammer (Avi):

--- Quote from: pinchel on May 22, 2015, 04:36:08 PM ---If you didn't notice, I merged the topics.

--- End quote ---

I hadn't merged topics because I wanted the OP, so I could update it and have all the info in one place :/

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: Hammer on May 23, 2015, 07:45:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: pinchel on May 22, 2015, 04:36:08 PM ---If you didn't notice, I merged the topics.

--- End quote ---

I hadn't merged topics because I wanted the OP, so I could update it and have all the info in one place :/

--- End quote ---

Sorry,  I guess we could just make a new topic with the info in the actual events section. At the time the two topics were the same seemed redundant.

m.sainz12:

--- Quote from: pinchel on May 25, 2015, 10:05:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hammer on May 23, 2015, 07:45:45 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sorry,  I guess we could just make a new topic with the info in the actual events section. At the time the two topics were the same seemed redundant.

--- End quote ---

Could just delete this thread and start a new one?

pinchel (Rob):
I made a new topic... for the Prez that he can update. In the mean time, we can just chat here about our thoughts and ideas on getting to CANVAZ 2015 this year. I'm not sure I can make that far in my Xterra.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version