Club Information > CANVAZ

CANVAZ 2015 Hosted By SCCX Oct 9-12

<< < (3/11) > >>

Hammer (Avi):

--- Quote from: Clifford3200 on May 29, 2015, 04:18:16 PM ---I plan on attending. I will camp as well and is it the total dates only October 9-11, or should I request the 8th and 12th off too

Clifford
2007 Xterra S

--- End quote ---

It looks like just the 9th-11th,  I was hoping to come in a day early though.  I'm not sure if Bethany will have the time off yet. 

Jo-BOB:
I've been wanting to go to big bear for awhile now. I'll see if I can make this event. Sounds like a fun time.

Clifford3200:

--- Quote from: Hammer on June 02, 2015, 06:02:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Clifford3200 on May 29, 2015, 04:18:16 PM ---I plan on attending. I will camp as well and is it the total dates only October 9-11, or should I request the 8th and 12th off too

Clifford
2007 Xterra S

--- End quote ---

It looks like just the 9th-11th,  I was hoping to come in a day early though.  I'm not sure if Bethany will have the time off yet. 

--- End quote ---

Ok, well its official I have the 8th - 12th off now, so just incase we start moving before hand

deadpilot:
So we will most likely be having two different groups running. The easy to mild trail group and the hard to extreme group. So start preparing your rigs.
I'll start working on different trails ideas so everyone can see what they are up for

deadpilot:
New thread up on sccx
 http://sccxterra.com/smf/index.php?topic=3091.0
If you're not a member sign up on sccx since that's were all the updates are gonna happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version