General Discussion > Geocaching/iNGRESS/Pokemon

Lets see those Travel Bugs

(1/3) > >>

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Have you found any Trackables or Travel Bugs? Post them here and give a description about it.

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Travel Bug Dog Tag: (Micro) Beer Bug
Was released on 30 June 2009 in Oregon, United States.

Current Goal: I want to visit micro breweries and have my picture taken with your favorite pint. Feel free to add your favorite (micro) brew bottle cap to my collection. Make note of your favorite in the log and post photos!

I found it on 21 June 2015 in the Desertbeach's TB Resort cache in Peoria, Arizona.

I hid it on 28 June 2015 in the "Fireflies" cache north of Payson, Arizona.

PitSnipe (Kyle):
'Landsharkz' London Loop Geocoin
Was released on 31 May 2014 in Ontario, Canada

Current Goal: I am originally from London.  I have not had many opportunities to cache in my home town, but am hoping to do the Loop this summer.  I will drop the coin along the Loop in hopes that it travels throughout London so I can track all the caches I need to find on my visits.

I found it on 14 June 2015 in SS #25 Another easy peezee??? in Whitmann, Arizona.

I hid it on 02 August 2015 in the Dead End-2 -Near SCW cache in Sun City, Arizona

pinchel (Rob):
I've found some trackables. I gotta find them.

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Travel Bug Dog Tag: TB Memory
Released: Friday, 05 October 2007 in Sweden

Current Goal: I would like to travel the world collecting memories from the geocachers that pick me up. Take a photo of yourself and write a note in the logbook placed on the memory stick. Please do not keep me for too long! When the memory is filled I would like to travel back to Sweden (Söderhamn)

I found it on 10 July 2014 in Son of Protandim in Waddell, Arizona

I hid it on 03 Aug 2014 in Ego Check near Rimrock, Arizona

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version