General Discussion > Geocaching/iNGRESS/Pokemon

Lets see those Travel Bugs

<< < (3/3)

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Found a new one today. I grabbed it and left the London Geocoin I had.

Rover the Roving Monkey

Was released on 13 June 2010 in Arizona.

Current Goal: To travel around from cache to cache and be moved by children.

I found it on 02 August 2015 in Fun stuff - Near SCW in Sun City, Arizona and I still have it.

Highpointer:

I picked up this Mr. Bill from a Cracker Barrel back in 2007 and sent him out as a travel bug that I placed in a cache when I was still living back home in Louisiana. He's been one of the only trackables that's not "disappeared" (been lost, stolen, muggled, or just plain stalled out) and as of January 9, 2016 has logged almost 41,600 miles across 13 US states and 11 countries, including the United States, Canada, China, Japan, US Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Austria, and Spain. He was lost for almost a year between 2012-2013 but then randomly turned up on a cruise ship in Canada (photo above)?! LOL

These things are fun to follow but I admit to losing quite a few and having quite a few disappear in stolen caches, etc. But hopefully, not to jinx it, this one will continue on his journey, now running into its 9th year!!

Geocaching page for this TB: http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1241475

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version