Club Information > Volunteer Opportunities

Scottsdale Auction - Drivers needed

(1/1)

Hammer (Avi):
This is a request we received on Facebook, from Matt Looney with Russo and Steele.

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to reach out to you and your car club to see if anyone would be interested in volunteering with us for the 2016 Scottsdale Auction. Please let me know if anyone would be interested. I work with several groups in Nevada and in California. Here is an email I normally send out to my car clubs if anyone is interested.

I know it’s really early to start sending these emails but, I wanted to let you know the dates for the upcoming Scottsdale Auction for 2016. Please mark your calendars and save the dates.

Check in dates will be January 23-27th
•         8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
 Auction Dates will be January 28th- 31st
•         Morning shift is 8:00 AM to 5:30pm
•         Drivers shift is 10:00 AM to Midnight or Closing
Check out Dates will be February 1st-4th
•         8:00 AM to 5:30 PM

Please spread the word with everyone. We have some really cool cars being consigned. We always welcome new Car Clubs and Individuals. We can have you drive as long as you're 25 and older, have a valid license, and are able to drive a stick.

If you’re under 25 we have several opportunities for you to be part of our team as well. Every position we have includes the cars. We look forward to seeing you all there.

Check out our all new website as well WWW.Russoandsteele.com

P.S. I need to update everyone’s phone numbers and emails please.

Matthew Looney
Vehicle Operations Director
Matt.Looney@russoandsteele.com
Office 602-252-2697 Ext 319

pinchel (Rob):
Basically, volunteers would be helping with checking the cars in,  parking them, verifying Vin numbers. On nights of the auction, they need drivers to move the cars around.

It's all really easy stuff.  They will give you lunch and dinner on the days that you work, and provide everyone with a shirt and hat to have, plus a guest pass for one other person to get in on auction days.

Clifford3200:
Oh, could you please make one exception to the 25+ rule haha. Sounds like so much fun. I'll see if i can get a few days off to help out.

Make sure you call him, most likely the age requirement is for insurance coverage like renting a car.

Nissankid83:
Thank you guys for posting this for me

Yes anyone who wants to drive has to have a valid Drivers Lic. and be 25 yrs old. Our insurance company wont cover anyone under 25 :( If any one has questions fill free to contact me. Here is a picture from last years event of some of our drivers

Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version