Supporting Vendors > VinylTats

Nissan Hood Blackout Group Buy - Xterra, Frontier, Pathfinder, Titan

<< < (3/4) > >>

Rear Axle Seal:
Do you have to have that many for each model?  Count me in for Titan, but I would rather do piano black on the center of the hood.

Thupertrooper (Victor):
If we are near the 15 people to do it ill jump in as i have a dark grey Pathy:/

Do you do other decals?

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: thupertrooper on October 28, 2015, 04:43:12 PM ---If we are near the 15 people to do it ill jump in as i have a dark grey Pathy:/

Do you do other decals?

--- End quote ---

Yes, VinylTats does custom decals. Visit our other threads.

If you voted, you'll see only about a handful of people have interest. I'm far from the 15. The idea of the group buy is to get everyone the best price. To get the best price I'd have to buy a large roll of vinyl. I can't get multiple colors and give you guys a decent price. To do that I'd need 10 to 15 people to cover the cost of each color of vinyl.

As always, I can provide anyone who wants to pay the price,  any color, by buying small sheets, but it won't be cheap. I'm a small business, and only stock vinyl I can sell. We barely have a handful interested as it is and everyone wants a different color. It seems unlikely a group buy is gonna happen any time soon.

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Yes sorry I'm new now i see you do the club decals
Still count me in if we get more people

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: thupertrooper on October 28, 2015, 11:12:10 PM ---Yes sorry I'm new now i see you do the club decals
Still count me in if we get more people

--- End quote ---

No worries. That message wasn't directed at you just everyone. A few months ago we had interest and now not so much. It's ok.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version