Supporting Vendors > VinylTats

Nissan Hood Blackout Group Buy - Xterra, Frontier, Pathfinder, Titan

<< < (2/4) > >>

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: DBAX on October 13, 2015, 01:53:17 PM ---How about a giant Nissan Hamburger to cover the hood? Maybe offset?

--- End quote ---

POSSIBLY, but I'm not sure it will have the same glare reducing effect as it would in one piece. The intention of the whole piece is to reduce glare from lighting, not so much cosmetic but functional as well.

I think the hamburger is very cosmetic, and then it's just one big decal in that case. Which I can do now. If you want a big gray hamburger,  pm me and I'll get you a price. You can get it in a few days. If I have the gray you want.

DBAX:
Yeah, I understand the functionality. I've never been one for cosmetic mods.. I got the idea when I had the Solar Yellow GEN1 w/ roofrack mounted lighting. A big (damn near whole hood sized) matte black hamburger set across the hood at an angle.. I thought it'd look cool. ::)

pinchel (Rob):
Well, that's pretty easy to do. No template needed. We just need to figure the dimensions and cut it out for you. Should be easier to apply too.

DBAX:
Haha, I don't have a yellow X anymore.  :'(
Just a big ugly hippo grey '07 now.
Where the hell were you 12-13 years ago?  ;)

XTiki:
I think the prices out at the Expo were about $100-125 and $45 install but the guyvdidnt have any Xterra templates and there was a lot a jawing which seemed to me that his prices would go up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version