Club Information > GoneMOAB Information

goneMOAB 2016! May 22 - 27th

<< < (5/6) > >>

Hammer (Avi):

--- Quote from: Thupertrooper on February 09, 2016, 04:24:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jo-BOB on February 09, 2016, 01:54:40 PM ---I'm looking at my schedule and there is a slim possibility I may be able to go to this. Who all is going?

--- End quote ---

Not this year did you register already?
I thought Jan was the last month to register

--- End quote ---

You can register up till the day of, but prices go up and T shirts may not be available past a certain point.  Hopefully the Gone crew can clarify if 2wd are allowed, looking at the page they only say 4x4. 

Thupertrooper (Victor):

--- Quote from: Hammer (Avi) on February 10, 2016, 01:36:52 AM ---You can register up till the day of, but prices go up and T shirts may not be available past a certain point.  Hopefully the Gone crew can clarify if 2wd are allowed, looking at the page they only say 4x4.

--- End quote ---

My goal is to make it to atleast one event but my pathy is far from where i want it right now.

How many times have you done GoneMoab Avi?

Hammer (Avi):
Just once, I had a great time and the trails were amazing.  I just don't have enough time off to do everything I want to do. 

Thupertrooper (Victor):

--- Quote from: Hammer (Avi) on February 10, 2016, 08:18:38 AM ---Just once, I had a great time and the trails were amazing.  I just don't have enough time off to do everything I want to do.

--- End quote ---

I think it would be nice to go for 3-4 days with the club just to get people interested and then gather up the club to go to GoneMoab which i know that they will want to go again. 

DBAX:
Looks like no one from AZXC this year?  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version