Club Information > Club Meeting Information

AZXC 2016 Kickoff Run Trail Choices

(1/3) > >>

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Ok all, here is the list. I went through and submitted all of the choices that were given. Happy voting!

sunny1881:
Coke Ovens is private land and only accesible with permission from the land owner.

88high:
Bannie Mine Road has a few high exposure places and can be overgrown. If some people aren't comfortable with that, then Big Bug Mesa is only a little ways further, and that is nice and open. Either way I'd be glad to lead the group, and help host:)

Chuy:

--- Quote from: 88high - (Duncan) on December 08, 2015, 10:31:41 AM ---Bannie Mine Road has a few high exposure places and can be overgrown. If some people aren't comfortable with that, then Big Bug Mesa is only a little ways further, and that is nice and open. Either way I'd be glad to lead the group, and help host:)

--- End quote ---

We went camping mid January about two years ago in that area and it was really cold. I set my beer down for a minute and when I picked it up it had turned into a slushy. The good thing is that there is a lot of dead and down trees in that area for firewood.

Hammer (Avi):
Anything in the mountains this time of year will require proper cold weather survival gear. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version