Buy / Sell > Buy / Sell

1st Gen up for grabs

(1/1)

AzWhite01:
2001 1st Generation Nissan Xterra V6 4x4 110k. 3in CalMini lift with 33in BFGoodrich KM2's with maybe 3k on them and a brand new matching spare. Brand new Bilstein shocks up front as well as bushing, full belly skids that aren't currently on except for the gas tank skid. Front bumper was made by Bajabumpers.com and the back bumper and tire and utility rack was made by SkidRow who also made the skid plates and sliders. Hannamens Baja fenders up front to allow more flex, new headlight housing with HIDs in them with matching color off-road lights mounted to front bumper, and exhaust, it sounds good. Pretty firm on price, and not going to be giving test rides. This is my project and is not perfect by any means, Starting a new business and simply do not have time for her anymore, my loss and your gain. $6,500. Call or text (602)-435-7583. This is my craigslist posting, not being a jerk about joyrides to you guys lol

DBAX:
crawler gears?

AzWhite01:
Not geared.

DBAX:
Kewl, nice build (GEN1 love). I'm asking around the office if anyone's looking for a rig. GLWTS

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Did your rig ever sell?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version