Club Information > Club Meeting Information

AZXC Cookoff Planning!

<< < (7/8) > >>

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: m.sainz12 on September 10, 2016, 12:29:38 AM ---I'll be in NM for the balloon fiesta really wishing I'll be at the cruise but the boss wants to go

--- End quote ---

When is the balloon festival? This thread isn't date specific, this was the original thread from months ago to get ideas in regards to planning a chili cookoff. Still in the works. Normally its in March.

pinchel (Rob):
I reset the polll, it's a new year! This is a poll for the possible planning of a food cookoff. Separate from camping or any other excursion, just a gathering of eaters and cookers or chefs or what have you. It would be a bit of a competition, and a prize or prizes to be awarded for participants.

I also think to be fair, a small monetary donation to help cover costs of the participants, nothing extravagant.

Let's hear your  thoughts on this new and improved idea.

PitSnipe (Kyle):
I think this is a great idea. Maybe we could even do catagories. Entre, appetizer, and desert. I think a park would be a great location for an event like this.

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Im in 8)
what central parks do you guys think?

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: Thupertrooper (Victor) on January 31, 2017, 11:35:45 AM ---Im in 8)
what central parks do you guys think?

--- End quote ---

Papago is nice

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version