Club Information > Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon

2016 Fat Tire Run Event 8/5 - 8/7

<< < (14/15) > >>

Hammer (Avi):
Nearly ready to leave, see everyone up there!

Pax (Eric):

--- Quote from: PitSnipe (Kyle) on July 26, 2016, 03:09:59 PM ---I have that Friday odd and was planning on hitting the road after to take my daughter to school.

--- End quote ---

What time exactly are you planning on heading out and can Clifford and i roll out with you?

pinchel (Rob):

--- Quote from: Pax (Eric) on August 04, 2016, 04:37:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: PitSnipe (Kyle) on July 26, 2016, 03:09:59 PM ---I have that Friday odd and was planning on hitting the road after to take my daughter to school.

--- End quote ---

What time exactly are you planning on heading out and can Clifford and i roll out with you?

--- End quote ---

I don't have an exact time but it will be after I get the kids home from school which will be about 130pm. I live in Ahwatukee so even if I leave right 130 from my house I'd be at the regular meeting spot up north by 230-3pm. You guys are much closer to that area.

Anyone who can or wants to meet plan to be at the McDonalds/Gas on Carefree Hwy & I17.

PitSnipe (Kyle):
The day has come. Cant wait to hit the road. My +1 is no longer going so it's just me. I may hit the road earlier than I thought.

pinchel (Rob):
I'm at Carefree caravan meet up spot. If anyone else wants to meet up before reading out, message, pm or text me. I imagine we'll be here till 330 -  4pm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version