General Discussion > Got Gear?

GB R180 Lokka Discount code

<< < (3/3)

Hammer (Avi):

--- Quote from: Thupertrooper on February 24, 2016, 10:22:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: remo1991(Brent) on February 24, 2016, 07:11:10 AM ---I've heard this name before but with price being so cheap i'm Leery on the quality. Does anyone have any experience with Lokka products on the trail.

--- End quote ---

I em currently running this locker and love it
I got mine $10 cheaper and installed it myself best $250 i ever spent.
If you never driven a car with auto locker i suggest you do some research as it makes your driving technique different.

I would only recommend it to somebody with no locker at all as I don't know how it will react with both F&R locked.

--- End quote ---

I've been stewing on this one and after getting stuck in snow today watching two tires spin I ordered it up.  What was the install like? Do I need to pull the entire diff? 

Thupertrooper (Victor):
The install for me was pretty easy even though i struggled on a couple things but i learned so heres my tips.
First remove cv axles lol i got diff off easy without removing them but struggled to install diff.
Second order or find the passenger side diff seal from the dealer only no one else ,not even rockauto.
You will need an impact wrench strong enough to take ring gear off.
The right stuff sealant and thats it.

For somebody who drove an open diff pathy to locked in the front i have no complaints. But going from a selectable locker to an auto locker i have no experience with. Might make the rig wheel better then ever or not.

After wheeling with a front locker, I never really needed a rear locker to help me get through anything. Closest thing was getting high centered going up hill lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version