Club Information > Club Meeting Information

Mod Day March 5th

<< < (2/10) > >>

TeguTerra:

--- Quote from: Hammer (Avi) on February 25, 2016, 12:13:33 AM ---A mod day has been requested and the next opportunity I have to through one is March 5th.  We have at least an advanced lift to complete, and I've got a couple projects on the back burner.  Post up you are interested and can come by to lend a hand!  AZXC will be sure to provide a Pizza lunch, and this is a great opportunity to meet members and talk shop.  PM me for directions to my house if you don't already have them. 

--- End quote ---

Who is doing the advanced lift?  What is the advanced lift?  :) 

Hammer (Avi):
XterrasNameIsMolly (Justin) has an advanced lift to do.  That is UCA, coilover, AAL, and ubolt flip.

cuhcuhcarolyn:
It would be so awesome to meet some of you ladies and gents, but I'll be in LA surprising my dad for his birthday. I'm really hoping I can catch the next one!!

aussie370:
I'm heading out to Burro Creek that week end. If it falls through I will consider.

DBAX:
^^Beautiful wilderness area. Beware of large Bulls meandering around the Santa Maria River.. Baghdad's a cool little stop. Check out the general store, grab an ice cream from the freezer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version