Club Information > Archived Member Events

March Meet & Greet & Help us Move! =) 3/18 - 3/19

(1/3) > >>

pinchel (Rob):
Hey Guys and Gals,

Need your help. We have to move and we are going to attempt to do it this month because there is way too much more going on April/May plus it's only gonna get hotter.

We do not have a date yet but we should have it figured out tonight once we sign a lease. We just have to wait for old tenants to move out. So it's kinda up to them at this point.

Also, who has boxes worthy of moving precious cargo? We'd like to recycle them for you, free of charge!

We'll also gladly trade for hugs, or smiles, or even more likely; in the event that you can transport boxes to a to be determined location, there is the possibility of nourishment in exchange for your services. The nourishment may be liquid or solid, or a combination of both.

This will be a short drive from Baseline Rd &  32nd street to Chandler Blvd and 48th street area.

Any help or boxes is much appreciated.

pinchel (Rob):
OK, so we signed a lease. Our anticipated move in date is the weekend the 18th. If you can help awesome!

pinchel (Rob):
We plan to get a bug truck rented for the 18th and 19th

DBAX:
I'll be in Mexico, can't help this time..

Stephen:
I'm in NC, otherwise I'd be over there to help out.  If you call the Mormon missionaries in the area, you will get a couple able-bodied guys to help you move as well!

Sn0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version