Buy / Sell > Rants and Raves

Nisstec New Order Good service so far

(1/2) > >>

Chuy:
Just ordered a MK84 Lift kit with a few add-ons and Dakar springs. Guy on the phone (sorry forgot his name) helped me sort out the ordering.

I originally I put an order in for a TJM MD lift kit, but had some PayPal webpage error Saturday night 21 May. I emailed them about it and they called me back Tuesday 24 May.

I forgot the guys name but he was very professional on the phone and helpful. He advised me that the TJM back log was about 2-3 months due to some re-inventory at TJM. He turned me onto the MK84 coil over lift since they are similar in price and adjustable. I told him that someday I plan to run a winch but not a heavy duty bumper replacement. He advised me to go with a 550b spring or a 600 if I prefer a stiffer ride. Since I have the sway bar removed and might do a body lift in the future I went with the 600lbs option with a 1" top plate. I went with the 2-2.5" Bills for the rear shocks.

He said it would be about 2-3 weeks before the dakar springs would be in and ready to ship. He asked if I would like it shipped separately or all together I opted for all at once. He also advised that I may need some extended front brake lines, I decided to try them out since my stock ones are looking a little haggard. All together he kept me in budget and the end price came out to nearly the same as the original order I had placed.

All I can say is so far so good, and they gave great customer service over the phone. He took the time to answer all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns.

XterrasNameIsMolly (Justin):
If you want help installing, Avi and Rob helped me with mine, and I would love to pass on the knowledge I learned! Also, wrench some more!

Chuy:

--- Quote from: XterrasNameIsMolly (Justin) on May 30, 2016, 02:12:10 PM ---If you want help installing, Avi and Rob helped me with mine, and I would love to pass on the knowledge I learned! Also, wrench some more!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Justin, I will post a weekend date when the kit comes in. Its getting super hot outside, so it should be fun in the haggard garage!

Rubio480:
I always got connected to Stephen, who is great!

I can help as well, I'm in mesa! Just helped XID with hisome front and rear suspension install

Thupertrooper (Victor):
We Have a nice group of us in the east valley always up for wrenching.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version