Club Information > Club Meeting Information

8/20 Mod Day

<< < (4/4)

Thupertrooper (Victor):

--- Quote from: 88high - (Duncan) on August 19, 2016, 11:17:28 AM ---Don't think I'll have everything in time to do mods this time around. Next time I hope I'll be able to go!

--- End quote ---

No mods no problem still can help out.  8) got plenty to do.

remo1991(Brent):
Last night right after I text Avi for his address my wife tells me that i need to get ready for a tag sale i say what tag sale she sd the one next weekend. first i heard of that so i will not be able to make it. you know what they say happy wife happy life. Sorry Avi.

Thupertrooper (Victor):

--- Quote from: remo1991(Brent) on August 19, 2016, 11:56:59 AM ---Last night right after I text Avi for his address my wife tells me that i need to get ready for a tag sale i say what tag sale she sd the one next weekend. first i heard of that so i will not be able to make it. you know what they say happy wife happy life. Sorry Avi.

--- End quote ---

So far 2 rigs at mod day lol.
Mostly me hanging with Avi

pinchel (Rob):
I'll be there! What's for breakfast? I got my torsion bars today. They need a little cleaning up and some paint. I haven't decided what color paint. They are red now. I hope I can my stock ones all the way out. I didn't mess with getting the one off the anchor last week but it does come off the torque arm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version