Club Information > Archived Member Events

9/3/16 Club Run suggestions

(1/6) > >>

Thupertrooper (Victor):
We need some suggestions for Friday the 2nd and Saturday the 3rd of September.
I wont be able to go Sunday it looks like.

1. Box Canyon (will need someone who knows the
      trails)
2. Payson lower part of the rim/Pyeatt Draw area
     2wd friendly to and extent. Bypass road is 2wd for       half the trail. Dispersed camp site near trailhead.
3. Sedona maybe night run on Broken Arrow
4. Mt Ord 2wd camping trail. ( 1 section i could lead        that has alot of AZ pinstriping and 4wd needed
     sometimes)
5. Chivo falls Tucson

Chuy:
Sedona would probably be the best in regards to the weather right now. Are there any current fire bans, for these places?

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Only one i have seen recently was Payson didnt have no fire risks as i drove through there. Probably there website could be the easiest way to find out.

Any places you guys want to try and explore? Even Prescott or farther east towards show low.

Chuy:

--- Quote from: Thupertrooper (Victor) on August 22, 2016, 09:53:56 AM ---Only one i have seen recently was Payson didnt have no fire risks as i drove through there. Probably there website could be the easiest way to find out.

Any places you guys want to try and explore? Even Prescott or farther east towards show low.

--- End quote ---

I would like to explore Prescott more, I know Duncan is familiar with the area. I am also curious to do Chivo falls again, and see how the X performs vs other vehicles I have owned. I know Chivo falls and camping on mount Lemon would make for nice summer temps.

Rubio480:
If I can get the days off, I vote for Chivo falls

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version