Club Information > Club Xcursion Information

Payson camping and wheeling 9/3/16

<< < (3/7) > >>

Chuy:

--- Quote from: Thupertrooper (Victor) on August 30, 2016, 08:31:03 AM ---Chuy you can camp at our campsite if you want ill post up the coordinates in a little.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Victor, are we doing a group base camp Friday or Saturday? Maybe a group potluck meal (Sonoran Dogs)? It looks like rain Friday and Saturday, I can bring my 12x12 canopy, a couple of roll up tables and a chainsaw to chop up some wood.

Any chance we can meet up earlier Friday, I hate setting up at night in the rain.

https://www.wunderground.com/US/AZ/Payson.html

Thupertrooper (Victor):
With my and my Gfs work schedule thats the earliest i could get up there :/ i would setup an earlier meet up but i wouldnt want anybody getting lost.

We can make it a potluck. For Saturday afternoon we can get everybody and cook something.
Friday i might not have enough time to cook a big meal.

Chuy:
Avi, what are your plans for Friday?

ALCON,

If everyone going Friday wants to do a group camp, and if there is a spot picked out. I can head up early Friday morning setup a base camp and have wood cut and chopped and a fire going by the evening. 

Xena (Addie):
Chuy. I think Avi, Bethany and I are going to caravan. I'll be leaving the valley around 3-3:30. Also, I have two bundles of firewood from the fat tire event.

Thupertrooper (Victor):

--- Quote from: Chuy on August 30, 2016, 09:54:18 AM ---Avi, what are your plans for Friday?

ALCON,

If everyone going Friday wants to do a group camp, and if there is a spot picked out. I can head up early Friday morning setup a base camp and have wood cut and chopped and a fire going by the evening.

--- End quote ---

Chuy the camp site i was going to choose should be plenty big for all of us if you get there early you can save the spot for us. The plan is for a group camp friday night. Maybe keep the camp going all day Saturday. For the ones who choose wheeling on Saturday i can lead a trail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version