Club Information > Club Meeting Information

2017 Kickoff Run Suggestions

<< < (8/9) > >>

PitSnipe (Kyle):
Damn. Looks like I am out this year. I have every weekend booked in January already.

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Option can be the 21st and make the Hackberry creek run a kick off run with 2wd on a different trail. Plus camping.

Chuy:

--- Quote from: Thupertrooper (Victor) on December 29, 2016, 01:54:13 PM ---Option can be the 21st and make the Hackberry creek run a kick off run with 2wd on a different trail. Plus camping.

--- End quote ---

If Hackberry Creek is the proposed spot, the Oak Flats camp ground area is easily 2WD accessible. I think there are a couple easier 4x4 trails in the area. There is also an awesome/tough hike in the canyon, that I would personally be up for. The camp ground was semi-improved last time I was there. The drive up there is also really nice. It will be a little cold at night and their isn't any wood around. I would just factor in everyone brining some wood like last time.

Thupertrooper (Victor):
So looking like we have the date and place will organize this later when i get a chance.

Chuy:

--- Quote from: Thupertrooper (Victor) on December 29, 2016, 02:59:15 PM ---So looking like we have the date and place will organize this later when i get a chance.

--- End quote ---

Is this cool with the CSNE people? I feel like we are kind of taking over their run and making it into our own event since they in reality only have one of their rigs going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version