Club Information > Club Meeting Information

2017 Kickoff Run Suggestions

<< < (9/9)

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Well Eron runs the CSNE side of the events and we wheel together so we are just combining them to have less little events and maybe more rigs.

Thupertrooper (Victor):
Date and Place have been decided.
Thank you Chuy for your input i didnt mean to change the plans even though i agreed.
Just to make it easier all we have left to plan is our cook out/pot luck. And who needs to bring what besides everybody bringing firewood lol.

Chuy:

--- Quote from: Thupertrooper (Victor) on December 30, 2016, 07:36:09 AM ---
Thank you Chuy for your input i didnt mean to change the plans even though i agreed.
Just to make it easier all we have left to plan is our cook out/pot luck. And who needs to bring what besides everybody bringing firewood lol.

--- End quote ---

Its no problem, I have done the FJ area dozens of times, I sent you some pics of my excursion from earlier this year. I have only been to Oak Flats/Hackberry a handful. I have always wanted to camp out there, especially now since its a further drive for me.

I imagine the area will eventually be closed off completely with the increased mining. It has changed a lot over the years, my dad said as a kid their use to be a ton of large trees at the camp ground area and that the small creek was always running.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version