Club Information > CANVAZ

CANVAZ 2017 10/14/2017 Planning Thread

(1/19) > >>

Hammer (Avi):
For those of you who don't know, in 2017 AZXC will once again host CANVAZ.  CANVAZ is a tri-state wheeling event, participated in by California, Nevada, and Arizona.  For those who didn't make it the last couple years both California and Nevada held awesome events.  They showed off their state's challenging trails and beautiful camping sites for all to enjoy.  This event typically takes place in October, with the actual weekend selected by the host.  This is a perfect time of year for camping and wheeling in AZ, so this event should be a blast. 

This will be the Brainstorming/Planning page.  I would like to come up with a list of locations that people think would work, and a list of people willing to perform trail leader/ tail gunner positions.  This should give us plenty of time to scout out locations. 

Thank you in advance for everyone who decides to help plan, scout, lead, or tail any of these events!

List of Trails that have been Pre run:
Moss Wash (red)
Cloride Mines (red)
Cattail Cove (red/blue)
Bison Falls (blue)
Back Road to Desert Bar (blue)

Still need Pre Run:
Pass Canyon
Secret Pass
Green Trails

Need to start planning:
Food Friday night provided by AZXC
Camp Site
# of rig limitations for trails

m.sainz12:
I'm going to this this year. I don't care what plans the lady makes. Its happening. That being said if you need help with scouting or anything I can do to help just let me know.

pinchel (Rob):
Let's hope I can go this year.

Thupertrooper (Victor):
You guys better make an appearance atleast hitching a ride with someone lol.

pinchel (Rob):
Well the last couple CANVAZ was work and kids that messed up the schedule. Unless AZXC can create a group babysitter. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version